Sears Loss Prevention Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 2.9k interviews

Recruiter4%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sears (Peabody, MA) in May 2017

Interview

Applied online and let me just give you the short answer waste of time. I was contacted to come in for a face to face interview. The interview took place in a small room and there were two people in it, a guy and a female. The female that was conducting the interview was really nice. The guy however just made the whole interview uncomfortable. I left with a bad impression of sears.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a loss prevention associate? How would you handle theft? Are you comfortable working in this type of position?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nanuet, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sears (Nanuet, NY)

Interview

Ridiculously long the guy didnt see me until an hour later smh anyways the guy told me they were specifically looking for a female since theres already 5 guys which i didnt like at all and the only reason why there lookin for a female is so they can go into the ladies fitting room like hello isnt that what cashiers do ? I worked in retail and while i was a cashier i checked the fitting room regularly after that it just got awkward because i had a job and i only gave him certain days i could work guess he wanted someone more flexible idk lol and btw its 10 per hr if anyones curious.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you done security why sears what made you wanna do loss prevention

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sears (Spokane, WA) in Jun 2016

Interview

Met with the interviewing team of two for about 1.5 hours. It became clear that they did not have much latitude in formulating questions, or developing a custom conversation about the position. They produced a multi-page (four I believe) questionnaire containing standardized questions to be posed to all Sears applicants regardless of the position to which applying.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were creative and complex. One, for instance, asked the interviewee to explain a time when he/she conducted detailed analysis of a situation/problem, presented findings to a decision maker, and the presentation influenced some form of change.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parma, OH

Application

I interviewed at Sears (Parma, OH) in Apr 2016

Interview

Long interview! 90 mins with many of the same questions asked in different ways. The questions are open ended so talk away! Be honest and repeat your answers without change.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful