Sears Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 2.9k interviews

Recruiter7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Sears

Application

I interviewed at Sears

Interview

Interviewed with 4 finance and accounting managers, 30 mins each. We reviewed my experience as well as my goals. The questions were not too difficult, but you need to prepare

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Hoffman Estates, IL) in Dec 2017

Interview

A week after I applied I had a quick phone screen with the recruiter. An interview was scheduled for a week later. I interview with three different people, all separately. First was the Director, then a Sr. Financial Analyst, and finally the Manager of Finance, the person that directly oversees the position I was interviewing for. The interview seemed to go well, none of the questions were too difficult. I was told I would receive a phone call by the end of the week but I never received one. I called the following week and the recruiter said they're still interviewing candidates and that he would call me by the end of the week. Still no call. I called the recruiter again and he said that he still hadn't heard anything but that he go ask the interviewers what's going on and then call me back. He never called me back. It's fine that I didn't get the job, I just wish they didn't string me along.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sears (East Lansing, MI) in Oct 2017

Interview

A lot of behavioral typed questions. A few about your resume. A lot about customer interactions. The main structure of the interview was to see what your situational response was and if it would be a good fit.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had a conflict with a customer and how did you resolve it?

Sears

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sears in Mar 2017

Interview

Very simple process, initial email contact, followed by set time and date. First round interviews conducted on college campus followed by second interviews on the company's campus. Overall an organized and pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sears (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2017

Interview

- Hiring Manager - Director of Finance - Very easy going - It was a 2 hour long interview. - They wanted to ensure you have the personality to succeed as the technical skills can always be learned.