Find jobs for Business Analyst

Sears Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 2.9k interviews

Applied online13%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Sears

Application

I interviewed at Sears

Interview

it was a mulit phase process that involved several managers. Its a typical type over the phone first and then brought into the office to speak with all the managers. Overall nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
  • what are some cons you can think of yourself
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāranāsi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sears (Vāranāsi) in Dec 2016

Interview

The company came for campus recruitment in our college. They were dividing students in 2 categories. First who like coding and second who like Analytics. I was interested in coding so a person took my coding interview through skype which went well. At the same time there was a person in the room who asked analytics questions. Why do they expects us to know both fields?

Interview Questions
  • Puzzles asked were very basic puzzles like 2 rope puzzle and 100 horses.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Sears (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2016

Interview

Overall, a negative experience, mostly due to the incompetence of their HR. I had two phone interviews (one with HR, one with the hiring manager) and then one on-site interview in HQ. Everything was OK until the on-site interview. I was told by the contact person in HR that I would get a response a week later. After that, things got weird. For the next 4 weeks, I asked for an update, and I was told that the decision would be made next week, then the other week, then the following week, etc. together with a few apologies. HR person ignored my e-mails a few times, and sounded pretty unaware of their own hiring process at times. After a month of trying, I never got a final response and stopped asking. I had taken a day off from work and flew to Chicago for this interview, I thought at least I deserved and answer (simple yes or no). Sorry to say this, but given this incompetence, it doesn't surprise me that they are on a downwards spiral. Serious companies actually take hiring process very seriously. I was rejected by other companies before, but never had a negative feeling towards them. This one was exceptionally bad.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Sears

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sears

Interview

I applied directly online to a Sears Holdings job board listing. After a week or so I go an email from the recruiter and then we did a phone screen. Then I had a phone screen with the highering manager then did a face to face with two directors in the team in which the job would report to. After a week I got a call from the recruiter for an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your work experience as it pertains to this job? Questions that evaluate your ability to think analytically and strategical. I was given a case study and short assessment similar to standardized testing math questions and a writing prompt.
1 person found this interview helpful