Find jobs for Assistant Retail Store Manager

Sears Assistant Retail Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 2.9k interviews

In Person18%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sears (Tucson, AZ)

Interview

The manager was nice. Thorough in his questioning. Didn't seem to care about the education just wanted it on the resume. Kind of ignored all the trading I've had in college.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a normal good performer who's sales start taking a negative trend.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Moorestown, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sears (Moorestown, NJ)

Interview

filled out electronic application, called into GM's office, asked if I liked gadgets, assigned to electronics. Interview took 5 minutes. I was then advised that (by the GM) I would be working with a very difficult person, which I came to realize this was an understatement...my co-worker would lie, STEAL, reverse sales and rewrite for himself and the GM would NOT take any action explaining my co-worker was black and it would look bad to fire him.

Interview Questions
  • Do I like gadgets, that was the only real interview question asked.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Austin, TX) in Oct 2015

Interview

Three interviews before offer made. First was phone interview by recruiter. Second by store manager. Third by district manager. Very good questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. Basically your chance to sell yourself to the company.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Sears? What makes you a great fit for our company?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sears (Pleasanton, CA)

Interview

not to bad work my way up. Started up from sales then moved to manager. make sure the resume is full and ready to go. It is very important to be a hard working and a people person. That always help. I did enjoy the people there and there hospitality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful