Scotiabank Financial Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Scotiabank Financial Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Scotiabank

2.9

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

I attended the first round Interview. It was a behavioral interview. HR asked me behavioural and situational questions based on my resume and job duties. From the questions, I think communication skill is critical for this role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Scotiabank

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Talent acquisition officer took interview over call and issue offer letter because of past performance and then meet branch manager and talk about roles and responsibilities.and joined within the month

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scotiabank.

Interview

I got video.interview ti record responses on my convenience. Now i have got invitation for telephonic interview of 25 to 30 min. Appl8ed online a month ago. Application under consideration.

Interview Questions

• What was the shortcoming pointed out by my previous supervisor and what i did about it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scotiabank (Toronto, ON) in May 2019.

Interview

Video Interview: the interview consisted of 5 questions and I was able to re-record if I did made a mistake. The questions were standard behavioural / previous experience. Keep notes by your desk to help you.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Scotiabank (Toronto, ON) in February 2019.

Interview

The first round is a video inteview. It sent me an link and I follow the instructions to do the interview. The interview has 5 questions and have 3 min to prepare and 3 min to answer each quesion.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scotiabank.

Interview

I applied online. Did a phone screen test and did a test online to determine suitability for the role followed by phone interview by a consultant and then branch interview with Manager and some others

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scotiabank (Toronto, ON).

Interview

I had a video interview with Scotiabank and human resource manager asked some questions about my education, previous experiences and my achievements. She also asked my career plan and asked me to explain why i left my previous companies, my salary expectation etc.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scotiabank.

Interview

PHONE interview first and then they arrange the face to face interview. at the phone interview, they just ask some basic questions . I answered specially and they are easy .

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Scotiabank (Halifax, NS) in September 2018.

Interview

I talked with human resources in Career fair, and I left my resume to her. I followed up with her, she is impressive me. Second day, I got a video interview.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

phone interview asking about basic information and discuss about available time. panel interview with 2 branch manager and 1 assistant branch manager to talk about past experience and see how well you conversation is stuctured.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.