Schaeffler Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Schaeffler Interview Questions

Interviews at Schaeffler

2.8

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haguenau (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schaeffler (Haguenau (France)) in June 2015.

Interview

Entretien téléphonique pour discuter de mes motivations puis rendez-vous avec RH sur site afin d'apprécier mon bon niveau. J'ai été recontacté 1 semaine plus tard pour venir à nouveau sur site afin de régler les affaires administratives

Stagiaire Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Schaeffler in February 2016.

Interview

Je n'ai eu qu'une conversation téléphonique car on m'a pistoné à la direction générale. Noius avons discuté du projet par téléphone. C'est une Compagnie orienté mécanique. Pour les ingénieurs mécaniciens les questions concernent principalement le fonctionnement d'un embrayage et ´'expliquer le role des composants principaux.

Associate Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schaeffler.

Interview

Briefly met with HR, then sat down with Manager and Director over that department. Took turns bouncing questions off me - some personal, some business/experience questions. Almost felt like a 'good cop/ bad cop' routine.
    Quizzed me with two tough word-riddles at the end.

Analytics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schaeffler (Troy, MI (US)).

Interview

One telephonic interview, followed by one in-person interview that lasted about 4-5 hrs. Telephonic interview was with one manager and in-person was with HR manager followed by group of managers/employees.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to my major for the most part, brought a product that Schaeffler produces and asked how to design that product.   Answer Question

Apprentice Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schaeffler in April 2013.

Interview

Technical questions. Was not too long. Had to pass technical and aptitude testing.

Interview Questions

• Where I saw self years down road   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schaeffler.

Interview

I gave them my resume in career fair and they gave me the interview next day. They said they will let me know the result in a week but I didn't hear from at all. They don't respond to my email and phone call.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schaeffler (Troy, MI (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

very fair and easy if you have the necessary experience. spoke about specific position that I was applying for and whether I had the necessary experiences specific to the group that I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Prior experience in product design   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schaeffler (Fort Mill, SC (US)) in February 2009.

Interview

The interview took place in a meeting room with 2 or 3 managers and one HR manager. I was asked the usual questions, my strengths and weaknesses, nothing really surprising. I had time and was not pushed into a certain direction with my answers. At times, it was a little unclear to me who is having the lead in the conversation.
    They value language knowledge of German since it is a German-owned company, so my bilingual experience came in as an asset.
    I believe I did not get an offer due to my salary expectation.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength, and what is one of your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wooster, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schaeffler (Wooster, OH (US)).

Interview

Good interview. Seemed like a good company. Interviewed at the plant, then a series of aptitude test. There was a multiple choice test for mechanical ability, math test, a test on wiring schematics, and had to assemble a metal box frame. The drive I had to make wasn't worth pay.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Joplin, MO (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schaeffler (Joplin, MO (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Quick interview with standard questions being asked by one HR rep and one Production Supervisor Rep.

Interview Questions

• All standard questions. Most difficult was "what is your weakness"   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.