Sandvine Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 110 of over 110 interviews

Sales Engineer

179 Comments

Join the conversation on

Sandvine

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sandvine

Interview

Systematic hiring and onboarding process. True professionals in handling the interview rounds. Relevant On-time updates. Value candidate's time and efforts. During this pandemic situation, the interview process is flawless. Thats all I can recollect.

Interview Questions
  • Tools related in-depth interview questions.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ondal

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sandvine (Ondal) in Sep 2021

Interview

there was 3 round first round was the online test in which there are three section 1) aptitude mcq 2) os,dbms and output type mcq 3) 3 coding question easy to medium type

Interview Questions
  • 1) lefft view of the binary tree 2) find out the maximum frequency element in the array

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Sandvine (Berlin)

Interview

Interview process was really smooth. I had cleared 1st round then 2nd round and also the 3rd round. Hiring manager feedback was really good as HR told me. After few days when I called HR. She said, there will be 4th round too. I was like okay fine. So I waited almost more than 15 days. I did not receive call from HR for scheduling 4th round of interview. She told hiring manager is on leave. And till now I haven't received call from HR regarding this. They are just wasting time and nothing else.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sandvine

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sandvine in Jul 2021

Interview

two tech rounds (including one code pair session) and hr behavioural round. Everyone was very proactive and communicative in making the whole process streamlined. Overall interview process took two weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sandvine (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

The online test then technical Interviews. After clearing the online Interview the hr sends mail where I have to upload documents. After uploading documents then hr said that you have to give one more technical round. UNPROFESSIONAL HR so doesn't recommend anyone even for applying.

Interview Questions
  • three coding questions I am able to solve all coding questions in 1st round of interviews, unable to solve use cases properly. in second round again two coding questions I solved the two coding questions.
1 person found this interview helpful

Sandvine

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sandvine in Jun 2021

Interview

An online exam was organized on a Saturday, few days after I applied on LinkedIn, Selected, Next rounds are as follow A technical interview with the director of the department I was applying for An HR Discussion with the HR And Selected

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sandvine (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

Applied through Naukri site as C++ developer post. 1st round was online test of 2 hours. In which Aptitude, C, C++, networking, Java, Memory management questions asked. After couple of days HR called and scheduled 2nd round of technical interview after 1 week. In 2nd round in depth concept was asked mainly on C, B.tech subjects, Networking.

Interview Questions
  • how malloc , calloc, free works Data structures Memory layout related questions

Sandvine

Application

I interviewed at Sandvine

Interview

Quite hard it was i could not mark much options and 4 programs were asked. This company need a lot preparation . Please do it. This glassdoor is making me write a lot. I hate it.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sandvine (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

HR called and ask about experience in detail and later scheduled interview. Zoom interview 1st round: with senior RD manager, asked questions about project experience , asked me to write a program to validate an IPv4 , implement an interface class in C++. Later in the evening Hr called me and send a mail link to an aptitude test and personality related questions and scheduled 2nd round. 2nd round: with R&D Manager and two guys lead engineer's. Manager asked about my past project experience some questions related to project. interview questions down..

Interview Questions
  • 1. mutex 2.semaphore 3,conditonal variable,4.atomic in c++ 5,asked to parse a string diameter protcol first 3 bytes need to convert to interger 4th byte bit wise operation need to be done
4 people found this interview helpful

Sandvine

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sandvine

Interview

Online application, respond in one week by email requesting zoom interview, one hour interview about experience, tools and soft skills. At the end of interview initial feedback that my Resume will be forwarded to the hiring manager for next interview in a week. No communication for 2 weeks then got auto reply that I am not selected. Sent email to the HR guy whi interviewed me asking about feedback specially he told me I am accepted and moved to next interview BUT no response at all.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 110 Interviews