Salesforce Sales Operations Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Salesforce Sales Operations Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

2.5

Sales Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Met with several members of the team individually who asked me standard questions and got to know me better. There weren't any particularly difficult questions, just how my experience until now prepared me for this position.

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Sales Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Toronto, ON) in October 2018.

Interview

I had a telephone interview with an HR recruiter, followed by an in-person interview the following week. In person interview was a bit unique; I had 3 separate interviews. First with a colleague, second with 2 managers and third with another colleague. No trick questions. They just asked about my experience and personality type questions to make sure I fit into the role and company culture. Extremely good communication. I always felt up-to-date on next steps.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience working with sales teams or specifically with sales executives?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.