Salesforce Sales Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Salesforce Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.4

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Paris (France)) in February 2020.

Interview

J'ai effectué 4 entretiens.
Un premier traditionnel RH (20-30min)
Un deuxième plus porté métier/compétences avec un Manager (45min-1h)
Un troisième : le fameux PANEL ou Business Case (1h30)
Un quatrième : avec un Directeur (30min)
Les entretiens se sont tous très bien passés. Des interlocuteurs bienveillants qui ont envie que l'on réussisse.

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi moi? Présentez-vous sans parler de votre CV. Pourquoi Salesforce? Qu'est-ce que le modèle philanthropique (111)? Qu'est-ce qui fait que vous seriez difficile à manager?
    Parlez moi d'un temps où ...   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

The interview process was not well done. My recruiter had two emails that were riddled with spelling errors and wasn’t very clear about next steps throughout the process. I interviewed with five managers - after taking three days off of work - and I was told that I was a strong candidate by all five hiring managers. I didn’t get an offer and my recruiter ghosted me when I asked for feedback. For being an industry leader in customer relationship management, it doesn’t seem like Salesforce has any respect for the people they interview. I felt like I was simply discarded after three weeks.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

The thing I appreciated most is that they were respectful of my time. The interview process was really...enjoyable. There was the initial conversation with the recruiter and then the interview with managers and peers. The recruiter I worked with was AMAZING. She helped prepare me for the interview. They got back to me with their decision within 2 days. Best interview process I went through.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Ashburn, VA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was organized and they were clear at every stage about next steps. They ask questions that ensure that you did your homework prior to the interview. First interview was a 30 minute phone interview with the SDR manager. The second interview was 30 minutes with a Business Development Rep Manager. The last interview was three back to back 30 minute time slots with three different managers. The recruiter Anthony was very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process and answered all of my questions promptly.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The overall process was very straightforward. I was contacted by a recruiter who first did a phone screening. Then, I moved on to another interview with her followed by a panel interview. Due to my circumstances, everything was done remotely through phone calls and video call.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Submitted application on Workday, had a conversation with a recruiter, then got my final interview scheduled with three managers. My recruiter sent me a list of things to prepare for and look at before the interview. The actual interview was 45 minutes long and I was asked questions for about 35 minutes by all three managers before I asked my questions/closed.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Why Salesforce? Tell us about one of your role models and why. If you were CEO of your last company and could change one thing, what would that be? If this doesn't work out, what would your backup plan be? Are you the smartest person in the room or hardest worker?   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Washington, DC (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Recruiters were very helpful and transparent throughout the process. No surprises or "gotcha" questions by any managers. Great people and company culture. There was a pause in the hiring process due to integration with Salesforce and Tableau.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in October 2019.

Interview

1) Phone interview - Regular screening
    2) Interview with Manager - 30-45 min skills and role.
    3) Business case presentation + mock call - 30 min business case + 15 mock call + 15 min Why me.
    4) Interview with director - more of a general chat seeing if you are a cultural fit.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Let me start by saying my recruiter went above and beyond for me! I’m so thankful for him! I applied and was contacted within 24 hours. Had a phone screen going over my experience, why Salesforce? Etc.

Moved on to a virtual interview with 1 SDR & 3 managers. The chat with the SDR went really well. It was very conversational with some questions sprinkled in to get to know me better. I got lots of great insight and could tell she truly had a passion for the company and her role.

Managers moved at a great pace with behavioral questions and it was more than just that - I could tell they truly wanted to be sure I was a great culture fit as well. They were all EXTREMELY kind and professional.

Received an offer 24 hours later.

Overall, the entire process took less than 2 weeks. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. So excited to join the Salesforce Ohana!

My best advice to anyone pursuing a career with Salesforce:

1. Cliche, but - Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance - Recruiters are there to set you up for success. Read the Glassdoor questions and practice answering them. Do your research.

2. Most importantly, BE YOURSELF! :)

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I had a phone screening with a recruiter and an on-site interview the following week. I received a call from the recruiter within 24 hours on the decision.

Interview Questions

• What is the one question that you didn't want to get asked?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.