Salesforce Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7,514 of over 7.5k interviews

Recruiter15%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Salesforce

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

The interview process was roughly 6 weeks start to finish and roughly 4 main steps. 1. Spoke with a Recruiter, Therese, who walked through my background, told me a bit about the job to see if the role was a fit. 2. Spoke with a Regional Sales Manager via phone, very similar to step one, about 30 minutes 3. Virtual meeting with 2 Regional Sales Managers, deep dive into my background, what have I learned from these opportunities, where did i struggle, what has gone well, etc. 4, Panel Presentation on Salesforce, walking through a deal and territory. Pretty straight forward, was meant to see how you interact and present to a client All in it was a great experience, loved the people I got to speak with and Therese was super helpful along the way.

Interview Questions
  • Why Salesforce? What are you working on? How have you handled burnout?
    1 Answer
91 people found this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Phone screen, hiring manager conversation, peer interview and panel interview. Panel interview you’re given a case study to present on. And you’ll have a demo coach. Stressful but rewarding, hour long demo/ presentation. Offer made same day

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to leave your current company for salesforce?
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY)

Interview

Internal applicant. I reached out to the recruiter to go through the requirements and then applied at their recommendation...only to be ghosted. Recruitment has definitely gone downhill both internally and externally, do better.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

The interview process was short. I only made it through the first round. It was mostly explaining what the role was which sounded a lot more technical than I was expecting. For most of the Account Manager/CSM roles I have seen in 2021, the expectations of being technical are much higher.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Amazing interview process. It consisted of 4 rounds, all the interviewers were open about what they did at the company and why they loved it. It was the interview process that made me accept the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

1st round is hiring manager interview: dive deep of resume 2nd round is online assessment 3nd round is virtual onsite(5 sessions) Online assessment is a bit difficult, I spent about 1 hour dealing with Hackerrank configuration

Interview Questions
  • Online assessment is graph related, medium to hard Onsite questions are pretty much LeetCode medium

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (Bangalore)

Interview

There are 3 rounds where you are judged for your theoretical knowledge and not for how to do it. Focus is on 5% of day to day work and not on architecture / design related issues. This means you are hiring people who know theory but may not know how to implement. I like the company but if this is how you hire (ie check theory instead of thought process), then I am not joining.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have object model for Field Service Lightning in your presentation?
  • Which field on the Standard Object in CPQ suggests that it is a Bundle Product?
2 people found this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

It took them 3 months to respond after applying and by that time I was in another job for 2 months already. They will have to keep hiring constantly because good candidates will no longer be available. The market is crazy right now and the old long drawn out process is a thing of the past.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Foi excelente a entrevista, equipe de Rh acolhedora, foi feito o contato pelo responsável da vaga no LinkedIn, dizendo que achou meu histórico profissional interessante. Fiz a candidatura online pelo site da empresa. A entrevista foi agendada de acordo com a minha disponibilidade e feita de forma online pelo Google metting

Interview Questions
  • Qual foi o projeto que você considera como caso de sucesso da sua trajetória profissional

Salesforce

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Unos 45 minutos, muy agradables las entrevistadoras, cercano. Muchas preguntas sobre el puesto, la empresa y tus preferencias al trabajar. Fáciles de responder si preparas la entrevista con antelación. Lo volvería a repetir.

Interview Questions
  • Why Salesforce? Why you? Why a sales career? Which is your favorite technology?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 7,514 Interviews