Saint Elizabeth Health Care Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 47 of over 47 interviews

Employee Referral16%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Saint Elizabeth Health Care

Application

I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care

Interview

1 phone interview for screening and 1 in person interview. Super easy! The phone interview was with their HR department and the in person interview is with the manager you will be reporting to.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with conflict in the workplace
    Answer Question

Saint Elizabeth Health Care

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care

Interview

Few years ago, I applied online and received an invitation for an interview during a recruitment site. I met with the hiring recruiter and interview was formal and easy.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you were in a difficult situation with a co-worker and how did you resolve it?
1 person found this interview helpful

Saint Elizabeth Health Care

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care in Dec 2020

Interview

30 mins with mostly scenario questions. First step was phone interview with a recruiter/ talent seeker followed by interview with supervisor. Both were half an hour in length and I was hired the next day. Background checks and two references were required. Overall process was quick and more time was spent waiting for my references to send their referral. Orientation was a week long with most of it being online.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had to change a care plan and why? How did it turn out?

Anonymous Employee in Barrie, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care (Barrie, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

Group interview with role play and skill set questions. A quiz on PPE requirements was given where you would be given a scenario I.E ( someone is on droplet isolation what PPE is required, and how would you put the PPE on and remove the PPE).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Saint Elizabeth Health Care

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care in Jan 2020

Interview

There was first a phone interview -- ver generic questions. Then an in person one where they questioned mostly my experience as a nurse (or student nurse). It was somewhat difficuly because the interviewer insisted on telling me my experiences as a nurse, instead of a student nurse.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a conflict that you had as a nurse with a coworker and how did you solve it?

Application

Interview

Had to pass a phone interview first and was then approved for a one on one interview at the office. Relaxed office interview. Questions were straight forward and interview began on time. Needed to be cleared via criminal records check.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2019

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me based on my resume, I did not personally apply to this position. I completed a phone interview and was asked for an interview in person. The interviewer (program coordinator) was an hour late for my interview because she "thought it was at 3:15", although I saw her walk by, while I was sitting with my portfolio multiple times. The interview was awkward. She said she would let me know the following Monday. However, I did not hear anything for almost 3 weeks, until I emailed back. Super unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • What challenging situations I have come across with a resident/client/patient

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care (Markham, ON)

Interview

There were 3 interviews: 1. HR 2. Manager 3. Higher Management 4. Security Check-up 5. Reference Check-up They changed their mind about the job description and the process was delayed a couple of months - one interview was redone.

Interview Questions
  • Usual questions as related to the this type of job - writing/ editing/ project management

Saint Elizabeth Health Care

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care

Interview

Basic interview questions direct not tricky Be calm and just answer from past job experiences It took more then one week from phone interview to personal interview and 2 weeks for final response

Interview Questions
  • How you handled a difficult client ?

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care (Hamilton, ON) in Jan 2019

Interview

The entire interview/hiring process took about 5 days. I applied online Friday (Jan 16), was emailed Saturday for a phone interview to be had on the Monday. This was done by an hr representative. Then had an in-person interview on Tuesday with a supervisor at the location I interviewed for. The questions asked were fairly basic and mainly behavioral questions, relating to previous work experience and giving examples. Very very basic interview, straight forward and to the point. I had a great supervisor interviewing me who made me feel comfortable and welcome! I think that made all the difference.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Give an example of a time you were under stress and how did you manage that? 2. Give an example of a time a client/customer requested something odd/out of the ordinary of you 3. Past relative experience 4. Why do you want to work here 5. Tell me about yourself 6. Strengths and weakesses 7. Tell me about a time you had to deal with an irate customer/client and how did you manage the situation
2 people found this interview helpful