Saint Elizabeth Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Saint Elizabeth Health Care Interview Questions

Interviews at Saint Elizabeth Health Care

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care.

Interview

Had to pass a phone interview first and was then approved for a one on one interview at the office. Relaxed office interview. Questions were straight forward and interview began on time.
    Needed to be cleared via criminal records check.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care.

Interview

Few years ago, I applied online and received an invitation for an interview during a recruitment site. I met with the hiring recruiter and interview was formal and easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were in a difficult situation with a co-worker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Personal Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barrie, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care (Barrie, ON) in February 2020.

Interview

Group interview with role play and skill set questions.

A quiz on PPE requirements was given where you would be given a scenario I.E ( someone is on droplet isolation what PPE is required, and how would you put the PPE on and remove the PPE).

RPN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care in January 2020.

Interview

There was first a phone interview -- ver generic questions. Then an in person one where they questioned mostly my experience as a nurse (or student nurse). It was somewhat difficuly because the interviewer insisted on telling me my experiences as a nurse, instead of a student nurse.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict that you had as a nurse with a coworker and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Recreation Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care (Toronto, ON) in June 2019.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me based on my resume, I did not personally apply to this position. I completed a phone interview and was asked for an interview in person. The interviewer (program coordinator) was an hour late for my interview because she "thought it was at 3:15", although I saw her walk by, while I was sitting with my portfolio multiple times. The interview was awkward. She said she would let me know the following Monday. However, I did not hear anything for almost 3 weeks, until I emailed back. Super unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What challenging situations I have come across with a resident/client/patient   Answer Question

Proposal Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care (Markham, ON).

Interview

There were 3 interviews:
    1. HR
    2. Manager
    3. Higher Management
    4. Security Check-up
    5. Reference Check-up

They changed their mind about the job description and the process was delayed a couple of months - one interview was redone.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions as related to the this type of job - writing/ editing/ project management   Answer Question

Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care.

Interview

Basic interview questions direct not tricky
    Be calm and just answer from past job experiences
    It took more then one week from phone interview to personal interview and 2 weeks for final response

Interview Questions

• How you handled a difficult client ?   1 Answer

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care (Hamilton, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

The entire interview/hiring process took about 5 days. I applied online Friday (Jan 16), was emailed Saturday for a phone interview to be had on the Monday. This was done by an hr representative. Then had an in-person interview on Tuesday with a supervisor at the location I interviewed for. The questions asked were fairly basic and mainly behavioral questions, relating to previous work experience and giving examples. Very very basic interview, straight forward and to the point. I had a great supervisor interviewing me who made me feel comfortable and welcome! I think that made all the difference.

Interview Questions

• 1. Give an example of a time you were under stress and how did you manage that?
      2. Give an example of a time a client/customer requested something odd/out of the ordinary of you
      3. Past relative experience
      4. Why do you want to work here
      5. Tell me about yourself
      6. Strengths and weakesses
      7. Tell me about a time you had to deal with an irate customer/client and how did you manage the situation   1 Answer

RPN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

it was a 4 week process. got a call back from HR and completed a 25 minute intreview. Once I passed the phone interview, I got called in for a one on one interview with a supervisor/coordinator. It was a 30-minute interview and asked about the skills stated on my resume.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

I initially applied for Nutrition aid position, But during interview the Director of operations kindly described the job responsibilities till I found out I am not interested in the role! Then she offered Receptionist job there since my communication skills are very good and I took it
    I am very happy now with my position

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about yourself   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.