- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- - Campbellford, ON
- - Durham, ON
- - Kingston, ON
- - Belleville, ON Area
- - Kitchener, ON Area
- - London, ON Area
- - Montreal, QC Area
- - Ottawa, ON Area
- - Thunder Bay, ON Area
- - Windsor, ON Area
- - Alberta
- - Calgary, AB Area
- - Edmonton, AB Area
- - British Columbia
- - Vancouver, BC Area
- - Victoria, BC Area
- - Prince Edward Island
- - Toronto, PE
- - Quebec
- Barbados - All Cities
- - Saint Michael
- - Bridgetown, Barbados Area
- United Arab Emirates - All Cities
- - Abu Dhabi
- - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Area
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - Riverside, CA, United States Area
- - Kentucky
- - Cincinnati, OH, United States Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Saint Elizabeth Health Care
Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Elizabeth Health Care
- Service Coordinator (6)
- Registered Nurse (6)
- RPN (4)
- Personal Support Worker (3)
- Client Information Coordinator (2)
- Community Health Worker (2)
- Proposal Manager (1)
- Community Support Worker (1)
- Regional Director (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Senioer Business Operations Analyst (1)
- Inbound Customer Service Representative (1)
- Registered Practical Nurse (1)
- Coordinator (1)
- Administrative Staff (1)
- RN/Visiting Nurse (1)
- Human Resources Student (1)
- Senior Business Operations Analyst (1)
- Client Services Coordinator (1)
- Recreation Therapist (1)
- Client Records Student (1)
- Customer Service Representitve (1)
- RN (1)
- Benefits Human Resources Representative (1)
- Receptionist (1)
- PSw (1)
- Management (1)
- Community Visiting RN (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Health & Safety Specialist (1)
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care
1 phone interview for screening and 1 in person interview. Super easy! The phone interview was with their HR department and the in person interview is with the manager you will be reporting to.
- How do you deal with conflict in the workplace
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care
Few years ago, I applied online and received an invitation for an interview during a recruitment site. I met with the hiring recruiter and interview was formal and easy.
- Tell me about a time you were in a difficult situation with a co-worker and how did you resolve it?
I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care in Dec 2020
30 mins with mostly scenario questions. First step was phone interview with a recruiter/ talent seeker followed by interview with supervisor. Both were half an hour in length and I was hired the next day. Background checks and two references were required. Overall process was quick and more time was spent waiting for my references to send their referral. Orientation was a week long with most of it being online.
- Have you ever had to change a care plan and why? How did it turn out?
Anonymous Employee in Barrie, ON
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care (Barrie, ON) in Feb 2020
Group interview with role play and skill set questions. A quiz on PPE requirements was given where you would be given a scenario I.E ( someone is on droplet isolation what PPE is required, and how would you put the PPE on and remove the PPE).
- What is your weakness?
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care in Jan 2020
There was first a phone interview -- ver generic questions. Then an in person one where they questioned mostly my experience as a nurse (or student nurse). It was somewhat difficuly because the interviewer insisted on telling me my experiences as a nurse, instead of a student nurse.
- Describe a conflict that you had as a nurse with a coworker and how did you solve it?
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care
Had to pass a phone interview first and was then approved for a one on one interview at the office. Relaxed office interview. Questions were straight forward and interview began on time. Needed to be cleared via criminal records check.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2019
A recruiter reached out to me based on my resume, I did not personally apply to this position. I completed a phone interview and was asked for an interview in person. The interviewer (program coordinator) was an hour late for my interview because she "thought it was at 3:15", although I saw her walk by, while I was sitting with my portfolio multiple times. The interview was awkward. She said she would let me know the following Monday. However, I did not hear anything for almost 3 weeks, until I emailed back. Super unprofessional.
- What challenging situations I have come across with a resident/client/patient
Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON
I applied in-person. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care (Markham, ON)
There were 3 interviews: 1. HR 2. Manager 3. Higher Management 4. Security Check-up 5. Reference Check-up They changed their mind about the job description and the process was delayed a couple of months - one interview was redone.
- Usual questions as related to the this type of job - writing/ editing/ project management
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care
Basic interview questions direct not tricky Be calm and just answer from past job experiences It took more then one week from phone interview to personal interview and 2 weeks for final response
- How you handled a difficult client ?
Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Saint Elizabeth Health Care (Hamilton, ON) in Jan 2019
The entire interview/hiring process took about 5 days. I applied online Friday (Jan 16), was emailed Saturday for a phone interview to be had on the Monday. This was done by an hr representative. Then had an in-person interview on Tuesday with a supervisor at the location I interviewed for. The questions asked were fairly basic and mainly behavioral questions, relating to previous work experience and giving examples. Very very basic interview, straight forward and to the point. I had a great supervisor interviewing me who made me feel comfortable and welcome! I think that made all the difference.
- 1. Give an example of a time you were under stress and how did you manage that? 2. Give an example of a time a client/customer requested something odd/out of the ordinary of you 3. Past relative experience 4. Why do you want to work here 5. Tell me about yourself 6. Strengths and weakesses 7. Tell me about a time you had to deal with an irate customer/client and how did you manage the situation