SYKES Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

SYKES Interview Questions

Interviews at SYKES

2.1

Interview

Plutôt rapide, détendu et dans une ambiance amicale. L'entretien est en Anglais. La réponse est donnée rapidement par mail. La première étape est l'assessment (visite des lieux et présentation de l'entreprise).

Agent Service clientèle Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laval, QC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SYKES (Laval, QC) in October 2017.

Interview

l'entretien etait fait en deux etapes, un par un entretien en place ou j'ai rencontre le recreuteur, le deuxieme entretien etait fait par Adobe Room (classe virtuel). vous devez avoir un ordicateur et des ecouteurs pour l'entretien.

Interview Questions

• les questions etaient sur le niveau de langue et en plus la maniere de traiter les clients. en plus 5 questions pour voir les differents situation de reagir avec les clients.   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Fort Smith, AR (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

They took me into a room and sat down with me one on one. Asked me a few questions, then a second interviewer came in and did the same after the first left. Went and took a multiple choice exam dealing with basic math and what not. Followed by an oral drug test later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a disagreement with a customer.   4 Answers

Associate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SYKES (Tampa, FL (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I first completed a phone interview with a recruiter. The recruiter set a time and date already mapped out for the hiring managers schedule. I interviewed with the hiring manager and some would be coworker, in total all of 4 people.

Interview Questions

Interview

very detailed and emphasis on fundamentals. most of the managers want you to be comfortable and be yourself since that is the best way to evaluate your answers in that setting.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you disagreed with your team, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

CCP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES (Charlotte, AR (US)).

Interview

group interview, on pc, listen in , get info, see if its going to work for you. if you think so, then you listen some more for more info . then go for more questions , when they weed it down to a few jobs are offered.

Interview Questions

• 5 years ago, dont remember, but it was tell us when and how you handled situational questions.   Answer Question

CCP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toms River, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Toms River, NJ (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

After applying for a position I was able to chose an interview date. It was a simple group interview and I was offered the position. There was a massive amount of paperwork and background checking involved, but I am now in production and LOVE the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked from home before and what did or didn’t you like about that role?   2 Answers

CCP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Denver, CO (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

consisted on a questionnaire that was over an hour long. simple questions about yourself and handling different situations. then a group session testing technical skills such as copy and pasting, the specs of one's cpu and internet speed

Interview Questions

• do you have hard wired internet, a land line phone and a headset   Answer Question

Negotiation

they presented the hours, schedule window and pay, you can either accept or decline

CCP Interview

Interview

very simple. filled out the application got call back the same day. Did a virtual group interview, got hired the same day. Had to pay for own background and drug testing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none they offer you something but tell you something different

CCP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murphy, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SYKES (Murphy, NC (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very easy and very enjoyable! You get to schedule a time that is good for you to do the interview. You do your interview on the computer and phone. It takes about an hour and you are in the room with several other people that are applying for the job. As soon as the interview is over you know whether or not you go the position. What is expected and when you will start.

Interview Questions

• Questions that were asked during the interview were very basic interview questions. Very simple and way easy to answer   1 Answer

Negotiation

I do not think there is anything to negotiate during the interview

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.