SYKES Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

SYKES Interview Questions

Interviews at SYKES

2.1

Interview

Plutôt rapide, détendu et dans une ambiance amicale. L'entretien est en Anglais. La réponse est donnée rapidement par mail. La première étape est l'assessment (visite des lieux et présentation de l'entreprise).

Agent Service clientèle Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laval, QC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SYKES (Laval, QC) in October 2017.

Interview

l'entretien etait fait en deux etapes, un par un entretien en place ou j'ai rencontre le recreuteur, le deuxieme entretien etait fait par Adobe Room (classe virtuel). vous devez avoir un ordicateur et des ecouteurs pour l'entretien.

Interview Questions

• les questions etaient sur le niveau de langue et en plus la maniere de traiter les clients. en plus 5 questions pour voir les differents situation de reagir avec les clients.   1 Answer

Virtual Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

It was a virtual interview and was really easy and made you feel comfortable. You record your responses on the site and submit and are able to do this basically anywhere!

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a challenging customer and what steps did you take to resolve the issue?   Answer Question

CSR-1 Interview

Interview

Very easy and simple, barely an interview. Willing to hire anyone, just common sense. One interview then they did The drug test right then and there. I got an offer right on the spot.

Corporate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

Interviewer was extremely personable and made me feel very comfortable. They were also very informative with regards to what they expected from me and what to look forward to in my time with them.

Interview Questions

• I was asked for my experience and knowledge about the specific work I applied to, so it was very tailored. Generally, you'll be asked what your skillsets are and how you can contribute to the team.   Answer Question

Search Quality Evaluator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

First they will email you to attend a zoom type meeting, this is not an interview it just basically goes over the process. You have to study for a crazy 3 part exam. The study material is over 160 pages for this.

Interview Questions

• The actual interview is really just a broad orientation of the process of taking the exam. You don't even have to be on camera for this, it's just listening to them talk about the company and what to expect coming up.   Answer Question

CSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

Pretty forward. But the fact they take you into a big room with others at a job fair to ask questions was completely ridiculous. Some of the managers in the interview seem entitled and unmanaged. Some acted like they didn't know how to conduct themselves. Professionally.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

It was pretty easy and straight forward. Depends on the role you applied for, but this role just featured a virtual questionnaire. They asked questions along the lines of skills, availability for position and in regards to training.

Interview Questions

• What previous skills do you have related to this role?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

The application and interview were detailed but not complicated. It was all online via email. There were several tests involved but they were not difficult. It seemed like an easy process to me.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

first you need to send you cv, then they call you and ask you common questions, you go to the office for personality tests, then english tests and finally technical test.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.