SOTI QA Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 147 interviews

Interviews at SOTI

Positive100%
Campus Recruiting50%
Applied online50%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

SOTI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SOTI

Interview

4~5 persons interview,3~4 rounds. First is telephone call interview for about 30 minutes,they ask you working experience and background. Then technical interview from QA manager and department manager. Nothing special.

Interview Questions
  • Write testing scenarios for a mobile game.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SOTI

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SOTI (Mississauga, ON) in Feb 2010

Interview

To plan for the interview, I just went on to the website and see what kind of products they have. So I knew when they asked me questions about image updates, it was going to be based on their products. My manager and the director of development asked questions about how to send screen updates and how to test file transfer. Research the company really helps.

Interview Questions
  • A bear travels He travels South for 400m, East for 200m, and North for 400m He finds himself at the starting point. So what colour is the bear?
2 people found this interview helpful