SNC-Lavalin Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 192 of over 192 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SNC-Lavalin

SNC-Lavalin

Application

I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin

Interview

Challenging technical interview for the first round from a variety of subjects. But they did notify about subjects they would touch up on. About 30 minutes. Word limit at Glassdoor needs 30 words

Interview Questions
  • What is the grain structure of steel at a certain temperature?
    Answer Question

SNC-Lavalin

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 12 months. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin

Interview

I did two interviews the first one skills evaluation and the second is to chose a topic and presenting it. This interview was just for the fresh graduates, and there was a high competition on the position.

Interview Questions
  • Technical question in the second interview Skills questions in the first interview as your strength weakness , why to join

SNC-Lavalin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin

Interview

First a phone brief screening interview with HR, then a virtual interview with hiring manager and HR person , then a second virtual interview with two directors of separate units.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SNC-Lavalin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin

Interview

Durante a entrevista são feitas perguntas para excluir mulheres do processo seletivo o que torna qualquer outra pergunta irrelevante no processo. Foi perguntado se já tinha filhos e se pensava em engravidar, o que é uma pergunta extremamente discriminatória.

Interview Questions
  • Foi perguntado se já tinha filhos e se pensava em engravidar, o que é uma pergunta extremamente discriminatória.

SNC-Lavalin

Application

I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin

Interview

Le premier contact s’est fait avec les ressources humaines. Par la suite une entrevue a été planifié avec le directeur du département, le directeur adjoint, un directeur de projet ainsi que la conseillère en recrutement. L’entrevue a durée environ 1h30. Elle s’est déroulée sous forme de discussion afin d’en apprendre d’avantage sur le candidat et sur l’entreprise.

Interview Questions
  • Pouvez-vous me dire quel sont les guides de référence que vous utilisez lors de la préparation de vos projets ?

SNC-Lavalin

Application

I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin

Interview

Friendly people asking interesting questions in a friendly manner and listening actively for my answers. I didn't feel any pressure or prejudice from them while answering. Definitely a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SNC-Lavalin

Application

I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin

Interview

The interviewer was very professional and well prepared. Courteous and presented the company well. They were able to answer my questions and asked hard questions. Be prepared if you plan to interview there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SNC-Lavalin

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin

Interview

Group interview with 15 or so candidates. The hiring managers just explained a bit about what they do. We then introduced ourselves and asked questions. They were really nice and answered all of our questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SNC-Lavalin

Application

I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin

Interview

The interview is in-person, with an engineering manager and an individual who takes notes. They ask questions about your past experience as it relates to the job. The interview lasts about 1h and was overall very pleasant.

Interview Questions
  • They asked if you're OK with staying in remote project locations for several months at a time. The job required technologists to be at projects that may take place in various locations in Canada or globally.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at SNC-Lavalin (Houston, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

One interview, over Microsoft Teams. One on one with hiring manager - someone else (from HR I believe) was supposed to attend but didn't- Recruiter stay on the line but didn't participate in the interview until the end. Interview was fairly informal. I was formally dressed hiring manager wasn't. Afterwards, the recruiter gave me a rundown of the benefits package and a bit of salary negotiation.

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with Domo, T-SQL?
  • On your resume it says you have experience with NoSQL, talk about that.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 192 Interviews