SKYGRiD Construction Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SKYGRiD Construction

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SKYGRiD Construction (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2020

Interview

It was a video interview. they asked what you know about the company and your past experience. Introducing the career path in this company and what you will be doing in this role.

Interview Questions
  • Could you tell me about yourself
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SKYGRiD Construction

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SKYGRiD Construction

Interview

Received a call for an in person “preliminary” HR interview. I was told there’s “line of candidates” every day so I need to book a time slot urgently. The location was 2 hours away and so I declined but would be open to a phone interview as this is only a preliminary interview and I work full time. Had a phone interview; the interviewer was over 30 minutes late and clearly had not even skimmed through my resume. She was demeaning, asked no questions about my skills or goals, and only stuck to personal questions about my current employer at the time. She requested I give her a call in two weeks to find out which “would show dedication”, no thank you. Dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SKYGRiD Construction (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2019

Interview

The interviewer (co-owner) turned the situation into a very uncomfortable and tense environment. Technical and complex questions were falling like raindrops at a very fast pace. Also, the HR representative did not provide good empathy despite of my good will and exceptional manners

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed