Russell Security Services Security Guard Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Russell Security Services

Russell Security Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Russell Security Services in Mar 2020

Interview

They hired me without a phone or in-person interview. Gave me the uniform and told me not to do anything "stupid" and sent me to a site. I guess they hire everyone that applies.

Interview Questions
  • Do you want work? Go here and pick up the uniform then go here at this time to start your shift. Don't do anything "stupid".
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ajax, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Russell Security Services (Ajax, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

Very basic, they want to know if you have any relevant work experience, what made you apply for this job, and when would you like to start? Very easy, no stress.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Russell Security Services (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2016

Interview

The hiring process required two interviews: one at the company head office and the other one at the site I was applying to. The company coached me for the site interview by stating the exact questions I could expect from the site interviewer, almost as though they were desperate to hire me and others for the position.

Interview Questions
  • What are a security guard 's powers of arrest under the Criminal Code of Canada?

Anonymous Employee in Pickering, ON

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Russell Security Services (Pickering, ON) in Aug 2014

Interview

I was asked how well do I know the TPA (Trespass to Property Act) as well as the ten steps for arrest in Ontario. References were requested and supplied. Questions about post-secondary education, security experience, and some hypothetical scenarios were presented.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever arrested anyone and what was the charge?
RSS Feed</>Embed