Royal Bank of Scotland International Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Process Associate

Royal Bank of Scotland International Process Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Royal Bank of Scotland International

2.5

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I applied through college placements.the first round was online apt test then HR round ,thelady was very friendly, and it was more of resume based general questions, nothing more technical. Anyways it depends on the luck as to who will interview you and how the process goes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Bank of Scotland International

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International.

Interview

it was 2 round process aptitude test and interview took a day to complete the process. the company came for campus recruitment and there i got the opportunity.
    it startewd with an aptitude test that cponsists of logical resoning, aptitude, geral question, writing skills and english skills.
    after that a short interview of 15--20 minutes

Interview Questions

• it wass simple interview based on whatever you have written on your resume and you rpojects done.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International in April 2014.

Interview

the first round was aptitude test, which checks on your knowledge in basic maths, verbal ability, letter writing and speed typing test. after1 week i was called for the technical round

Interview Questions

• the questions were only about your resume and general questions and strengths and weakness   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.