Royal Bank of Scotland International Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Royal Bank of Scotland International Operations Interview Questions

Interviews at Royal Bank of Scotland International

3.5

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online, was then asked to do online aptitude tests, then arranged for a telephone interview (was given a few tips on what sort of things might come up). Passed the first stage of the phone interview and progressed to the second. Was then contacted a few weeks later in order to set up a date for the assessment centre. All travel costs covered. Aptitude test, interview, group task and more - all people were friendly, nice environment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Royal Bank of Scotland International

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Bank of Scotland International in July 2008.

Interview

Initially received an email asking about a time for a phone interview. And when the call came, spoke to a polite, heavy British accented man for about 30 minutes. Asked the usual questions like why are you a good fit, walk me through your resume. Asked if I was willing to relocate.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.