Rolls-Royce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Rolls-Royce Interview Questions

Updated 22 Feb, 2018

3.3

Project Management Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Derby, England (UK)) in December-2015.

Interview

1) Exercice de groupe : choisir entre plusieurs produits et devoir le vendre auprès d'investisseurs (plus de 5 recruteurs en face : impressionnant !)

2) Présentation préparée à l'avance et questions globales.

3) Etude de cas afin de voir la démarche de raisonnement (pas de connaissances en gestion de projets requises : ils définissent tous les termes techniques)

4) Test numérique (en anglais) pour vérifier l'authenticité de nos tests en ligne

Interview Questions

• Q : Quels sont les clients de Rolls-Royce ?   Answer Question
    • Q : Quels événements récents pourraient avoir un impact sur le business de Rolls Royce ?   1 Answer

Logistics Operations Summer Interview

Interview

Applied online, contacted back some time after. It was a phone interview. Set up a time over the phone. Was called at the time by the recruiter. Asked STAR method questions. Brief background, motivation, etc. Nice interview. Good experience.

Manufacturing Engineer Rotational Interview

Interview

pretty straightforward, comfortable questions, had specific ones based on your major. There is also a survey you must fill out when you apply or you will not be considered further in the process.

Interview Questions

• what is something in current events that applies to our company, have a few examples ready   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Charlottesville, VA (US)) in November-2017.

Interview

I applied through a career fair and the interview consisted of two recruitment leads who had attended my university and asked me a list of preselected questions, recording my answers. They asked a few behavioral questions and then a technical question.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November-2017.

Interview

the interview was a two step process. I had a in person interview and a phone interview. The process took about 3 months .I had to do a two hr test online. The interview are very demanding.

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in October-2017.

Interview

Applied online during Sept. then heard back 2 weeks later to schedule a phone interview. It was outsourced by a HR company and lasted 30 min. Then 2 weeks later I was contacted for an in person assessment in Indianapolis. There were 2 presentations and a group assessment.

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in October-2017.

Interview

Initial phone screen interview request was made by e-mail, scheduled for the following week, got a call from one of the HR Staff not the Recruiting Manager who contacted me for the interview. Very loud back ground noise from other employees making conversation during the entire process. Very disoriented for interviewee and the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have and describe any special knowledge   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I was contacted by an engineer in management after he had received my resume. He promptly emailed me to arrange an interview in person at the plant. I interviewed and was given a tour of the plant.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce.

Interview

One behavioral interview. Asked a lot of behavioral questions and took about half an hour. It was a phone screen interview and the interviewer was very nice. Had a good conversation about what I want to do at the firm.

Supply Chain Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (East Lansing, MI (US)) in September-2017.

Interview

I applied online and was selected to interview on my school's campus. I was interviewed by 2 people for half an hour, the questions were mostly behavioral and were not too difficult to respond to.

Interview Questions

• What current events are going on in the economy or world that could have an impact on Rolls-Royce's operations, and what would that impact be?   Answer Question