Rogers Communications Digital Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Digital Marketing Manager

Rogers Communications Digital Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated 23 Jan, 2019

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Featured Interview

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON) in April-2015.

Interview

I got the interview after attending an Open House event for Digital Jobs that were all open at Rogers. I made a couple of connections and contacts and kept in touch with a manager who was recruiting for a new team.
The process was as follows:
-Phone Interview
-Two In-person Interviews

Interview Questions

• -Tell us about yourself
    -How would you improve the website, what do you like about it,
    -Tell us about a time when you had to work with a colleague who wasn't very cooperative
    -Lots of behavioral questions   Answer Question

Rogers Communications Response

12 Sep, 2017 – Human Resources

Thanks for attending one of our Open House events! We're glad that you were able to make meaningful connections and found the interview process positive. Welcome to the team!

Other Interview Reviews for Rogers Communications

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON) in January-2019.

Interview

I got an email from someone who was supposed to be a Senior Recruitment Consultant. She gave two options for a phone call and I was ok with both so she picked Friday afternoon. She called me on time. She had a very very harsh Russian accent that I had to struggle to understand what is she saying. She asked 2 questions in a row. I answered the first one and before jumping to the 2nd she asked me a 3rd one without even waiting for me to finish. She asked what were my expectations for the job and I answered her reiterating the first item in the job posting which was working on the digital strategy but obviously she didn’t read the job description. She said well no you will be updating the content of the website which was never mention in any bullet in the job description. Anyways the call went on and I was answering her and she was like ya ya ya on each point I said .... then I asked her a question and she kept on going ya ya which shows that she wasn’t even listening.

Bottom line either hire professional people or Ms Senior recruiter if you check out too early on Fridays then do these calls on some other day and please read the job description before you call candidates and be like a robot.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.