Robert Walters Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Robert Walters Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Walters

2.9

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Paris (France)).

Interview

5 entretiens avec tout le management / 1 heure / Au siège
    Echange et partage d'expériences
    Les compétences ne sont pas abordées ainsi que le passé professionnel
    Beaucoup de mises en garde sur les process et la gestion commerciale
    Structure surement très verticalisée et cadrante
    Surement peu d'évolution
    Ne donne pas sa chance au profil atypique
    Salariés qui ne s'entendent pas entre eux, n'ont pas le même discours, ne sont que dans une culture commerciale forte et déconnectée

Chargé De Recherche Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Paris (France)).

Interview

J'ai éffectué 4 entretiens dont 1 téléphonique,c'était trés plaisant.Les questions posé aménent a des prises de risques dans les réponses.Les recruteurs s'intéressent vraiment a notre profil et a notre motivation

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi voulez vous travailler dans le domaine du recrutement?   Answer Question

Chargé De Recherche Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Paris (France)) in November 2018.

Interview

- Candidature en ligne
    - Retour par mail
    - Pré-qualification téléphonique
    - Entretien RH
    - Entretien Chargé de Recherche de la division
    - Entretien avec les Consultants de la Division, 3 entretiens de 45 minutes environ
    - Proposition/Refus

Interview Questions

• - Décrivez votre parcours
      - Quelles sont vos motivations pour ce poste?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

Le processus de recrutement est rapide.Les recruteurs sont sympathique et donnent envie de rejoindre l'entreprise .
    Ils donnent toujours une réponse qu'elle que soit la décision finale.
    Les questions posées lors de l'entretien sont pertinentes

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters in March 2019.

Interview

Fairly fact finding call initially, then a face to face with the internal recruiter followed by 2 managers. I was then invited back to do a presentation. The presentation was a good way to get a feel for what I would be doing on a daily basis, it was hard but I enjoyed the task.

Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by in person, if they choose to move on. They brought me in to their office and had me speak to three people. One was the internship recruiter which ran some basic questions by me. The other two were executive recruiters. They asked me who I was and what I am doing.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a 10 years?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The whole process lasted around 2-3 hours. Spoke to the head of the internship program and 3 managing directors. Extremely in-depth behavioral/situational questions, you need to show you did your research on the company and the field of recruitment consulting (they will keep probing you until you give a well supported answer)
    Tiring, but enjoyable. Everyone was friendly/easy to talk to

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment consulting?
      Why RW?
      Describe a time you had to sell something
      What are the top 3 qualities you need to be a successful recruiter   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

I first met a recruiter at university event. A few days later I had a phone interview with the recruiter. This was followed by an in office interview with four different one-on-one interviews. Questions were primarily behavioral and placed emphasis on leadership, integrity, and determination.

Interview Questions

• what are your goals? describe a time when you took a leadership role?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Walters (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Was a good first introduction to the staff. Met four members, including site director and supervisor. They were friendly, but site director and supervisor seemed uninterested before they walked into the room.

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Walters (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I was first interviewed by the VP of the San Francisco office, and then the San Francisco Managing Director. Interview lasted about 75 minutes in total. Both men seemed genuinely caring about their employees and what I had to say. I felt like I connected with them and could be myself!

Interview Questions

• Tell me something you are most proud of, or your greatest achievement you can think of.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.