Robert Walters Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Robert Walters Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Walters

2.9

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Walters.

Interview

Le processus de recrutement est rapide.Les recruteurs sont sympathique et donnent envie de rejoindre l'entreprise .
    Ils donnent toujours une réponse qu'elle que soit la décision finale.
    Les questions posées lors de l'entretien sont pertinentes

Chargé De Recherche Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Paris (France)) in November 2018.

Interview

- Candidature en ligne
    - Retour par mail
    - Pré-qualification téléphonique
    - Entretien RH
    - Entretien Chargé de Recherche de la division
    - Entretien avec les Consultants de la Division, 3 entretiens de 45 minutes environ
    - Proposition/Refus

Interview Questions

• - Décrivez votre parcours
      - Quelles sont vos motivations pour ce poste?   1 Answer

Chargé De Recherche Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Paris (France)).

Interview

J'ai éffectué 4 entretiens dont 1 téléphonique,c'était trés plaisant.Les questions posé aménent a des prises de risques dans les réponses.Les recruteurs s'intéressent vraiment a notre profil et a notre motivation

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi voulez vous travailler dans le domaine du recrutement?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Paris (France)).

Interview

5 entretiens avec tout le management / 1 heure / Au siège
    Echange et partage d'expériences
    Les compétences ne sont pas abordées ainsi que le passé professionnel
    Beaucoup de mises en garde sur les process et la gestion commerciale
    Structure surement très verticalisée et cadrante
    Surement peu d'évolution
    Ne donne pas sa chance au profil atypique
    Salariés qui ne s'entendent pas entre eux, n'ont pas le même discours, ne sont que dans une culture commerciale forte et déconnectée

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Very rigorous, lengthy, multi-step interview. All in-person. Very formal, corporate environment. Met with team members, multiple team managers to determine which team I would fit with, director and head of the office. 6 rounds approximate.

Interview Questions

• All sales competency-based questions. Seeking numbers focused answers to show previous success/conversion   Answer Question

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Interviewed for the position in Tokyo.
    First, I had an interview with a talent acquisition. It was a very casual interview where mostly the interviewer explaining about the company. We scheduled another interview during the interview.
    Then I had another interview with four managers in each industry at RW. This time they were looking into my sales ability and my reasoning for applying RW. Some people were easy some were a little hard.
    Third interview was with four directors in each industry. 30min each director and the whole interview took 2 hours. At this stage, they asked me hard questions like give me an example of time when…, explain me about the recruitment cycle, and so on. Some interviewer was hard that I felt like it was a stress interview. You really need to know about this job and why you can be the best in this company using your life experiences…

After a week, I heard back from them saying that I did not get the job. But they gave me reasons why they decide not to hire me which I think is great because you can take that as advise for your next interview.

Associate Consaltant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

4 skype interviews, 1 face 2 face interview at Boston Career Forum followed by a company dinner.

First Skype interview with HR, very brief and friendly.

Second skype interview with 6 directors from different departments in the company, each for 15 mins. Brief, similar to the first one

Third interview with 4 directors from the departments that I want to work for.
    Each for 30 mins. A lot more intense. Many tough questions to test your commitment in the job and adaptability.

Forth Interview was case study. Last for 1 hr 30mins. Provided instruction materials so you can prepare beforehand. They don't expect anything professional from you, focus more your energy level, communication skills, persistence and flexibility when meeting and negotiating with clients.

Fifth Interview was with a Manager. Very similar to the previous ones.

Received followed up email conforming final interview in Boston as well as the invitation to dinner a few days after.

The final interview was another case study for me, followed by many other generic questions.

The company dinner was fun, but was essentially another interview to test you social skills. Be social, talkative, smooth, and don't do anything stupid.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about our company compare to others, and what are the concerns you have for our company.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Online application of CV, Skype interview with recruiter at overseas office. No answer for a whole week so kind of hesitated to follow up but anyways sent an email to confirm if the process was still on, got a gentle rejection reply.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Walters (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward, they ask you about yourself, your achievements, and some challenges you had to overcome. They also asked me about some items on my resume. They were friendly, and made you feel welcomed.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you had in life, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I ended up being interviewed over 3 weeks, 4 different times. I met with the team I would be working with and 2 directors. I was very concerned that Robert Walters' entire leadership team was made up of men and I expressed this concern to the one woman in the office who interviewed me. I was assured there are leadership opportunities but I wasn't seeing them in the office I was in.

While the overall process, for the most part, was normal and I felt I had a lot of great conversations with the team, I was quite taken aback when I ultimately decided to declined their offer.

After I delivered the news that I would be accepting an offer with a different company I was told, "you would not have been successful in this role and you won't be making as much money with that company than you would here." I though that was quite presumptuous to say, especially after they had already offered me the position. Why offer a person a position if you don't think they will be successful in the role? This, in tandem with the lack of diversity I witnessed in the office, makes me happy I ended up where I did.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working long hours?
      Describe a time when you failed and how you recovered?   Answer Question

Robert Walters Response

Mar. 18, 2019 – Human Resources

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We take very seriously our commitment to promoting diversity at all levels of our business, and regret that you didn’t feel your experience reflected this. We were also concerned about your experience when declining our offer, and we’d like the opportunity to find out more so that we can investigate. Please feel free to contact us at hr.admin@robertwalters.com so that we can arrange a confidential discussion.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.