Robert Bosch Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Robert Bosch Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Bosch

2.5

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Robert Bosch in November 2015.

Interview

I did a prescreening and resume drop at a University Career Fair, then I received a preview phone screen which basically satisfied as a very low key behavioral interview. Then, a phone interview was set up with a hiring manager. For the internship program at Farmington Hills/ Plymouth MI there are many different hiring managers, so you may get called in to interview for multiple different positions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Bosch

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions and format. Nothing very challenging or technical. Quick process as well. Interviewer showed interest and investment of his time. They had a lot of candidates but overall no complaints about the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in more of a technical or managerial role?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and went through 3 rounds of interviews. Two of them were technical and the final one was an HR round. I was asked questions related to my previous projects and internships in the technical round. HR round mainly consisted of a background check.

Interview Questions

• How does an IC engine work?
      How do you determine the performance characteristics of an IC engine?
      What is engine tuning?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Mumbai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

send your resume to HR person you will get a telephonic interview then you will go through an aptitude test, GD, then Personal interview. after that you will one chance to see the whole plant after that you will get ID Card, safety shoes, & apron for safety & in last you will get safety training

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.