Rivian Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Software Engineer

Rivian Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Rivian

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I was ghosted from this company after on-site interview. I tried to follow up with the hiring manager a few times, but never heard back from him. Very disrespectful and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rivian

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivian (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me expressing interest in my background and how it fit into multiple roles for the company. Ghosted me after that call. I got multiple offers afterwards including Amazon and Microsoft.

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rivian.

Interview

Interview process was smooth, as expected in any startup . Initial 1:1 / phone call, in person interview followed by offer. Demo and site tour was impressive.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview process - coding interviews, tech / fit interviews in a day. Offer made within a few days.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rivian in October 2017.

Interview

It took over 2 weeks. Recruiter, hiring manager, onsite. The onsite was a 7hr interview. Involved a technical presentation. The panel is usually 4-6 people. It was excruciatingly long (9-5).

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.