River Island Clothing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

River Island Clothing Interview Questions

Interviews at River Island Clothing

2.3

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Ils nous posent d’abord des questions personnelles qui durent environ une heure. Après avoir eu une tâche de style et de tenue et que nous avions un demi-tour pour faire le tour de la boutique, nous présentons ensuite la tenue. Il est important de connaître les tendances actuelles et d’avoir de bonnes techniques de présentation.

Interview Questions

• Quelle est votre motivation pour cette poste?   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

easy and very transparent company had great values and asked awesome questions I felt really great the whole time! I really liked the people as well as the staff and all of the customers were extremely friendly and easy going as well it was the perfect place to work

Interview Questions

• former jobs how did your past experience impact where you are currently in your life today   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

Quiet straightforward and casual. No dress code. If you have a relative that works there or know someone who works there, the interview will be much easier. They prefer extroverted people.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was fun and easy. The assistant manager interviewed. They want to know about your personality and how your personality fits for the company. I loved the interview process. Got a call back from them like 20 minutes after leaving the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why you’re river island material
      What you know about river island   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at River Island Clothing in October 2020.

Interview

Interviewer was very unprepared. They didn't know who they were interviewing or where. I was really shocked and disappointed and I'm glad I didn't get the job in the end!

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at River Island Clothing.

Interview

The interview was done in a group scenario and you had to find an outfit to match the description of the celebrity chosen. I found that the interview was enjoyable and friendly.

Retail Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at River Island Clothing (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in September 2020.

Interview

Applied on indeed got an interview two days later then went for the interview in store with two other girls and the manager. It was mostly informal and casual, just a chance for the manager to get to know us. I didn't get an offer but it was really easy.

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at River Island Clothing.

Interview

Group interview at the store stock room
    10-14people
    Some questions about the company and what you know about it
    Act out customer service role plays in pairs
    Talk about previous experience
    If successful - you will most likely receive a call either the same or following days

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at River Island Clothing.

Interview

It was a group interview that involved answering questions about yourself and learning information about other people in the group. Also involved putting an outfit together for a specific customer.

Interview Questions

• Describe your biggest achievements and what you need to bring to the role   Answer Question

Interview

- Hired through friend group interview
    - All had to provide right to work documents
    - Everyone went round and explained what they were doing at that time employment or school wise
    - Had to put together an outfit and explain style inspiration

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.