Riipen Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Riipen

Riipen

Application

I interviewed at Riipen

Interview

Couple of rounds, HR and the sales managers. Big on culture related questions to ensure it’s a good fit. Sales questions didn’t require previous experience but you do need to be quick on your feet.

Interview Questions
  • How did you find out about Riipen?
    Answer Question

Riipen

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Riipen

Interview

Multi-stage interviewing process. Starts with a “candidate questionnaire” that asks you for a written submission of about 9 questions regarding general pre/screening type stuff (why do you want this job, what is something you’ve taught yourself, what are you better at than almost anyone else, etc.). Was then asked to submit a 3-4 minute video outlining “what are you most proud of” and “which on of our core values to you identify with the most”. Received an email shortly after my submission that they were interested in scheduling an interview, so I set a time, and it was confirmed via email. Week and a half later, the day of the interview, I receive an email 4hrs before my scheduled interview time that they had to cancel the interview and that due to unforeseen circumstances they were not longer able to continue hiring for their 2021 internship program. Very frustrating to have put the effort into their first couple stages and it seemed a little unprofessional to hear from them so last minute. The interview process was good before the end, heard back very quickly after each stage. But unfortunately, due to how the process ended, I would have to say that this was a negative experience overall.

Interview Questions
  • What are you most proud of (personally or professionally)? Which of our core values do you connect with most and why? Values are described below.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Riipen (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2020

Interview

Multiple stages: 1) Questionnaire: Answering 9 questions on a google form. You have about 1-2 days to submit the form so you have enough time to write a well-thought-out response. 2) The day after I submitted the questionnaire, I moved on to the next stage and needed to do a 3-4 minute video submission answering 2 questions. You have 1 day to submit this pre-recorded video, so you can always re-record the video if you make a mistake or want to change something. 3) The final stage is a 30-minute interview through Zoom. Was asked 2-3 really basic questions (ex. tell me about yourself). Was offered the role on the spot after 10-15 minutes and spent the rest of the meeting talking/ asking questions. Many other interns this semester were also offered the job on the spot, so once you get to this final stage and act professionally during the interview, you'll most likely get the role.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in working at Riipen?
  • What do you believe you can achieve with Riipen personally or professionally that you can’t anywhere else in the world?
  • Do you have experience with remote work?
  • What do you anticipate will be most challenging about working with Riipen remotely (if you have not worked remotely in the part, consider your recent experience with online learning).
  • What is the most important thing you’ve learned from a peer or mentor and how have you used that lesson in your day-to-day life?
  • Tell us something you taught yourself in the last year
  • What are you better at than most anyone else? What’s your superpower and how will you leverage that to make an impact at this company?
  • Of the job functions listed on the job posting, which are you most interested in working on, and why? If you are applying for the SDET position, please explain why this position is of interest for you.
  • Is there anything else we should know about you as we consider your application to join our team?
  • What are you most proud of (personally or professionally)?
  • Which of our core values do you connect with most and why?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Riipen (Toronto, ON)

Interview

30 minute phone interview with HR and then a technical challenge where you’d find the best path to gather as much as gold as possible. After submitting a pull request, I was hoping to hear back from the team. However, no answer so I decided to reach out a couple times and yet still no response. I did my research and found out that the position was already filled. Very unprofessional and I’m glad I didn’t end up working for a company like Riipen.

Interview Questions
  • Find most gold in a 2D array. Miner can’t repeat previous move and is only allowed to move right, right-up and right-down.

Riipen

Application

I interviewed at Riipen

Interview

A quick online application that required some basic information about yourself and your reason for applying. This was followed by a short exercise. I didn't end up completing the exercise due to external circumstances but it seemed like a fair judgment tool for the role.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Riipen (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2019

Interview

Met with representation in person and was introduced to the CEO. Had a phone screening call with the CEO and later a video call with a Sales lead. Director of People reached out after the fact.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed