Rexel Group Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 75 of over 75 interviews

Campus Recruiting10%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Rexel Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Rexel Group

Interview

Entretien avec responsable de secteur. Pre- selection sur CV. Présentation de son parcours et de son choix à postuler sur le poste. Entretien normal. Présentation de ses attentes salariales. Entretien tout ce qu’il y a de plus standard.

Interview Questions
  • Pouvez-vous me faire une présentation de votre parcours ?
    Answer Question

Rexel Group

Application

I interviewed at Rexel Group

Interview

Phone interview very casual, wanted to know more about relevant experience that would help the company. 30 min phone interview. Asked did I have any additional questions I used this time to question the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rexel Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rexel Group

Interview

Entretien pour alternance - Entretien téléphonique avec l'assistante RH - Entretien senior chef de projet (une partie en anglais et en Français) - Entretien avec le responsable du service Deux semaines pour avoir un retour

Interview Questions
  • Décrivez vos expériences Quel est votre projet professionnel

Rexel Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rexel Group

Interview

First was a phone interview with normal interview questions. Second was a sit down with more of a conversation type feel. Then a tour of the facility. Both interviews seemed efficient and beneficial to the hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • How did I overcome an issue with a coworker at a previous job?

Rexel Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rexel Group

Interview

Excellent. In one word. The whole process has been my best experience in an application process yet (and I hate interviews more than anyone - always have, always will). The process has been speedy, seamless and you can clearly tell this company care about, not only getting the right person for the role, but also ensuring candidates are fully supported in order to present themselves in their best way. My experience in this process has made me exceptionally excited about the prospect of working for this company and they quite clearly value employees as much as they say they do. I'd be privileged to work for such a company and evolve and propel what they're already doing to ensure Rexel is a great place to work.

Interview Questions
  • If I had to describe myself as a car, what would I be and why?

Anonymous Employee in Bordeaux, Aquitaine

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rexel Group (Bordeaux, Aquitaine) in Apr 2021

Interview

J'ai tout d’abord adresser au groupe une candidature spontanée, puis j'ai été contacté par mail. Dans la foulée, je me suis déplacé à un primer entretien avec le n+1. J'ai ensuite effectué un second entretien, téléphonique celui là. Puis un teste de personnalité et enfin, un dernier entretien en présentiel.

Interview Questions
  • Citez nous trois de vos qualités et trois de vos défauts. Que pensez-vous pouvoir apporter à la société ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rexel Group (Derby, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Had a short phone call, we then had a teams interview. Then followed a 1 on 1 interview at the head office in Solihull. I can’t make it to 30 words, you should consider reducing this to 20 words?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rexel Group (Denver, CO) in Dec 2020

Interview

I applied for the position on Dec. 1st, 2020. Three days later a recruiter from the company emailed me to schedule a first interview. He mentioned he would be out the next week, so gave couple of days for the following week. I replied, did not hear back until early that following week after I sent another email inquiry about the interview scheduling. We ended up having our interview on Dec 15th and it seemed to go well. He said he had a list of questions he wanted me to basically write an essay on to pass along to the hiring manager. I spent a decent amount of time writing out all of my answers and sent back to him, he replied and had one more question for me to answer. I completed that one and had it back to him by the next day. Since that communication I have emailed and called the recruiter multiple times asking if there will be a next interview. Each time he has either not respond or stated he was still waiting to hear back from the hiring manager. It has now been over 2 months since my first interview and still no word. If they weren't interested, that is fine, let me know, but to keep me on the line for months is unacceptable.

Interview Questions
  • They gave me list of 4 industry specific questions and requested basically an essay style response.

Rexel Group

Application

I interviewed at Rexel Group

Interview

It was really good and comforting process. They asked few questions based on Soldiworks and your interest. It was overall 2 phone interview. First with the HR simple questions and then the technical phone interview round.

Interview Questions
  • What all are Solidworks features. Why are you in interest in this company and the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rexel Group (Paris) in Nov 2020

Interview

Cinq entretiens, bon équilibre entre évaluation des compétences et explications sur l'entreprise. Interlocuteurs de qualité, à la fois sur la conduite du processus de recrutement et sur leurs niveaux d'expertise. Donnent envie de rejoindre l'entreprise.

Interview Questions
  • Pourquoi quittez vous votre poste actuel?
  • Que pensez vous pouvoir apporter au poste?
  • Qu'est ce qui vous motive pour rejoindre l'entreprise?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 75 Interviews