Revel Systems Sales Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Revel Systems Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Revel Systems

2.2

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems in August 2016.

Interview

Overall no qualms throughout the interview process. Started with a phone screen, and then proceeded two a second round phone interview with their sales team lead. For the final interview, it was a Skype session with their sales manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Revel Systems

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Two phone screens which were normal. In person round I met with the recruiter and two managers and had a very nice conversation with both. I was told I was a "great fit for the company". After sending a thank you letter and a week of waiting (I was told I would have an answer in three days), I get a generic rejection letter. Overall, very unprofessional.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

A recruiter from Revel found me on LinkedIn. I had two phone interviews with recruiters, which were very casual and pleasant. Then, I went in for an in-person interview, and it was HORRIBLE! I talked to one of the recruiters I spoke on the phone with and two managers. The recruiter was nice, but the managers were awful. The first manager was not friendly or engaging. He didn't make the position seem interesting at all and never smiled. The second manager.... I wish I walked out. He was so rude. He repeatedly cut me off, and it was clear all he cared about was making money. I'm sure it's a great company with a great product, but their sales team seems awful.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

The process starts with a phone interview with one of the recruiters. After you pass that you are scheduled for an in-person interview with the Sales Development management and directors. If they like you after that you'll receive a call from HR within two days and negotiate from there on.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you?
      What three qualities should a sales representative possess?
      What separates you from others?   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted in an orderly time frame and the interview process was fairly easy. I had a phone call screen with someone within the company and then I was asked to come in person. I met with 3 different members within the sales team and afterwards spoke with the VP of Sales.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you bring from your schooling background?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.