Revel Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Revel Systems

2.4

Senior Release Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Revel Systems (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview was a phone screen with the recruiter. A second call with the hiring manager or director and a face to face with several people 2 at a time in 30 minute increments. Initially I though the interview went well and despite a lack of clarity for a unicorn role I was made to feel that I might be good for the role. When I reached back out I relieved the "dear John" email that I was not a fit for the team. Usually you can tell when things are bad but I think this could be a case of age discrimination as all of the boxes were ticked. The problem with the email reply is that you don't get an opportunity to learn what improve if there were issues.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working with (person)? What do you think? Are you excited to have a chance to work here? Do you think you would be a good fit?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Revel Systems.

Interview

They accommodate my schedule really well. Visitor parking lot at Bank of America building can be tricky. I strongly recommend applicants to be there early, just in case there would be a problem finding a parking.

Interview Questions

• What projects and what was my role at my last intership?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems.

Interview

Applied Online. Got the invitation from HR for a phone screen within a few days. Then few days after got an invitation for a technical interview. Then, got the decision after a few days.

Interview Questions

• Resume walkthrough, what are the expectations, about the role.   1 Answer

Cloud Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Interview was a month long process. Had to constantly check in on status of interview. Interviews was standard but kept changing days. The company itself look to be a great place to work but lack of communication on HR part is bad. Questions was based on AWS and networking.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Applied After meeting the recruiter at an event. Was told I was going to be interviewed with both the Sales Manager and VP. I felt the interview went well and was told to wait for an interview with the VP. Waited a few minutes and HR comes in and tells me I would be interviewing via video next week. I was a little irritated because I took time off work to come to the interview but I understand life happens so I say something like "yes that's fine".
    I then get an auto-ats rejection saying we decided not to move forward in the process. Huh? I was just told to wait a few days for the second portion of the interview.

I want to stress that I'm not leaving a negative comment because I didn't get the position, I understand that happens. What is frustrating is that I'm told I'm moving to the next step, wait for that for a few days but then get a rejection email. That is completely unprofessional and inconsiderate.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems (Clifton, NJ (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I went through 3 interviews and had a final interview with the CIO scheduled. The CIO never called me. I followed up with the recruiter about it and instead of writing back to me I received an email from revel systems saying thank you but this position has been filled. I find that part very unprofessional and should have been handled differently.

Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

A series of phone interviews with a variety of individuals up the leadership chain.
    The bottom line here is that all interviews were limited to only 30 minutes and they were asking lots of detailed questions that gave the impression that they were just going through the motions and not really interested in providing the time and attention necessary to really engage or properly vet my candidacy. In the end, I believe that I was overqualified for the position and intimidated the individual who I would have reported to and was therefore not extended an offer. Overall a very disappointing process and a company that I would now not recommend to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Basic, background, selling style, experience, interest in organization.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems in March 2019.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and my first phone interview was scheduled two days later. The recruiter did an excellent job explaining the interview process at Revel Systems. My first phone interview was very informative and relaxed. It lasted about 20 minutes. The Client Relations Lead that interviewed me really sold me on the position and what my job responsibilities would entail. My next set of interviews took place the following week and I interviewed onsite via webcam. Each interviewer wanted to know about myself, my skill set, and ensured I understood the role and responsibilities of the position. Each interview lasted around 20-30 minutes. My final interview was the following week via phone and lasted 20 minutes. This interview was more focused around my personality, work ethic, and work experience. After each interview, I became more and more excited about the position and the company. Every person I've met that works for Revel, has only had great things to say. I'm very excited for the opportunity and to join the Revel Systems Team!

Product Designer Interview

Interview

I interviewed with the product management manager over the phone, completed a fun design challenge, and met with another designer. Everyone I interacted with was friendly and knowledgeable. The process took several weeks.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Working with HR was fine, but when it came to the phone interview with the hiring manager....yeah, it left a lot to be desired. You could tell that he had never performed the duties based on the meaningless questions that he asked. When you look him up on LinkedIn, he has no background in PMO but yet, he is over PMO. I believe that he should have a Project Manager or someone else who has the background in interviews with him at all times. I will agree with other candidates HR/Recruiting has to do better with their communication, there is nothing more offensive then giving you my time and you not respect it and follow up with good news or bad news, it's not hard.

Interview Questions

• How would you track an improvement to a business process in JIRA?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.