Revel Systems Implementation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Revel Systems Implementation Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Revel Systems

2.5

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Revel Systems.

Interview

The interview process began with a few phone calls geared toward establishing my fit for the role. Conversations were geared toward technical knowledge of the position and prior experience that could aid in the role. I was advised they would like to move forward to the in-person interview. During my interview at the office I spoke with a few individuals that worked within the department that seemed to reiterate the travel aspect of the role (understanding the commitment necessary) and attention to customer feedback. I was given a offer at the end of my interview and felt the overall experience to be well thought out and concise but then came the six day lull which I didn't receive any contact from the team. Afterwards I received a generic email stating they found a better candidate without any prior information or contact, which is understandable, but please for future position don't offer the position and renege on the role after six days without informing the person. Negative experience overall due to the lack of openness.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Revel Systems

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems (Clifton, NJ (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I went through 3 interviews and had a final interview with the CIO scheduled. The CIO never called me. I followed up with the recruiter about it and instead of writing back to me I received an email from revel systems saying thank you but this position has been filled. I find that part very unprofessional and should have been handled differently.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.