Revel Systems Implementation Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Revel Systems

1 Interview Review

4.0

Implementation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revel Systems (New York, NY (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position of Implementation analyst on a job board. The very next day I received email from the human resources department. The job requirement was great match for my skills set. I have been an implementation analyst for the last six years and I have over twenty years of IT experience. The individual form HR was nice and his emails very professional. The HR person scheduled a phone screen with the manager of the department. First the manager called late for the phone screen, I know things happens. Second this person wasn't technical, which I found to be strange. Third he couldn't speak English very well. I was surprised, after asking him to repeat himself at least ten times in the first two minutes of our conversation, I was reduced to just saying yes because I couldn't understand what he was saying. Then while I was going over my background, using technical jaguar that he couldn't understand. After reading all the bad reviews about interviewing with Revel System they are all true. My advice is don’t waste your time.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in relocating ?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.