Revel Systems Customer Success Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Revel Systems Customer Success Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Revel Systems

2.0

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone screen with the recruiter, then he/she would provide feedback to the hiring manager. If interested, they bring you to the San Francisco office. I briefly spoke to two people, then needed the go ahead from the VP in sales. The manager had no idea how the product worked, the second person was more technical. Typically one must speak to the CEO before receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions. How would you treat customers? Basic   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Revel Systems

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter within a few days. I had an initial phone call with the recruiter that went well. A few days later, I heard back and they wanted to set up a Skype call with a hiring manager. After the Skype call, I heard back immediately that they would like to set up a 2nd call with another person. I proceeded to have two more calls over the course of the next week. The recruiter was very communicative throughout the entire process and so was everyone else I spoke to out Revel. It was refreshing to have emails responded to with in hours instead of days/weeks at other companies.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you received multiple requests for assistance at the same time? One is from one of your customers and the other is from a colleague who needs assistance with one of their customers. Who would you help first?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems.

Interview

I got the call from the recruiter and that was followed by a 20-25 minute phone screen. She then put me in touch with one of the hiring managers. The hiring manager and I had a 1hr+ long Skype interview that went really well. There was nothing tricky about it. It was ust going over my background, the job description, asking a few scenario based questions, and then finally asking me about salary requirements. Then the interview process got a bit long-winded from there as I had to speak to 2 more hiring managers over the next 1.5 weeks. The interview with the next hiring manager lasted about 35-45 minutes and I received positive feedback. The interview with last hiring manager lasted all of 5 minutes and it seemed like he'd rather not be bothered by the whole thing. I think everyone's time could've been maximized by a single conference call. There was also a base/commission pay structure that was not disclosed in the job posting. I think Revel would benefit from an efficiency overhaul to their hiring process. By looking at the numerous negative reviews from former and current employees, Revel could stand to change a lot of things. With that, I'm not that sore about not being extended an offer. In short- it wasn't the worst interview I've ever had... and that's about the extent of positive feedback I have.

Interview Questions

• What steps have you undertaken to ensure customer success?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.