Revel Systems Client Success Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Revel Systems Client Success Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Revel Systems

2.2

Client Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Revel Systems in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted thought linked and scheduled a phone interview with a recruiter who couldn't of been nicer. We talked about the company and the position. She e-mailed me later about talking to a second recruiter . We both exchanged questions and discuss salery and benefits, After that interview he wanted to set me up with a third interview which was when I started to see the true colors of this company. The interviewer asked me the same questions which I answered then I asked her some different questions which she didn't know the answers too ,then out of nowhere she just said goodbye and hung up. I would think a technology company such as Revel could at lest do screening through Skype. With the low pay offered, the lack of job security and the reputation of this company I think I might of dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Revel?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Revel Systems

Client Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

I went through four interviews and a final call to determine salary. Since I'm remote, all my interviews were over the phone and pretty painless. Enjoyed all my conversations and learned a lot about the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation. I was offered a salary and asked for more. They declined and advised what their starting offer is for the position but educated me on the promotion process and I accepted

Client Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Qualifying phone call from HR helped clarify the job responsibilities and benefits plan. Phone calls with team leader and manager. In-person interviews with team leader (15 min), manager (10 min), and VP of sales (5 min). All interviews we both challenging and enlightening.

Client Success Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Revel Systems.

Interview

first spoke to a recruiter, who did a fantastic job stating the specifics of the role, what the company was hoping to achieve with this position in Las Vegas, and other major markets in the US, and salary requirements. Everything went great, and my salary expectations, although higher than offered, were still alright with the compensation package discussed.

Second round was scheduled for the next day via Skype with the director of business development, it was a horrible experience. The director was 15 minutes late to the call, once on the call he started off by saying " give me a few minutes, i haven't had a chance to look at your resume", then followed by " alright well make this short and sweet". within 10 minutes The interview was over, at no point asking anything relative or insightful. Horrible experience. I had rescheduled other interviews as they had pushed for a next day second round interview, and for that? very unprofessional. At worse, as a director, he should want to sell me on the company, not sit back on his seat and state this will be " short and sweet" and not want to know about my background, or info on the job. I know start ups can have growing pains, as I have been a successful training manager at 2 of them, but this was unacceptable and a bad sign of where the company may be headed.

Interview Questions

• "So tell me, why did you apply for this position, was it just because you said " hey, heres a job that looks good" or simply because you need one? "   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.