Interview Question

Medical Records Field Technician Interview

-Saint Petersburg, FL

Enterprise Consulting Solutions

Recruiter asks what EMR software you are familiar with. Also asks what is the difference between Copy/Paste Cut/Copy and computer things like that. Where to find documents and control panel on your computer. Looking for answers like the "start" button. They want to make sure your are computer savy. Don't seem to care about your past job history, just if you have a decent car and if you know how to work a computer. They ask if you have a reliable car and if you can carry 45 pounds. Their computer case looks more like you are carrying gold from fort knox. So unnecessary to have to lug that big case around. Doesn't even fit in the areas of the providers offices you are going to.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answer

1 Answer

All my questions were computer based and also asked about what EMR software you are familiar with. I worked with many in the past, but easy enough to google them to find out if you are not familar with them. No behavorial questions at all. Also if you are availabe for 8:00-5:00 but be ready to leave house way before 8:00 to get to your assignments on time. 6:30-7:00 am to be on time. If not, be prepared to get attendence points against you like you are a child in school. I never received any, but thought that was ridiculos. We are professionals, treat us like that.

Anonymous on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.