Recruit Holdings Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Recruit Holdings

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Recruit Holdings (Tokyo) in Oct 2019

Interview

I applied for the position through "Career Web" which is an internal job application process of Recruit Group. The interview was held twice, with a group manager and an executive member, each for an hour. I would describe the interview as a matching process. We simply talked about my background skills and if those meet the requirements. The First 15min, the interviewer explained precisely what the post would be like, and if that was matching what I was looking for. Most parts were done in Japanese, some in English.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What have you accomplished in your present job?
    1 Answer
  • Q: Why do you think you will fit in this position?
  • Q: What do you think is the most strength of the Recruit Group? *As I had been working for one of the group companies.

Recruit Holdings

Application

I interviewed at Recruit Holdings

Interview

Was contacted for an interview after 1 to 2 weeks of submitting my CV on their recruitment page. Had a brief video call interview with the talent acquisition manager and was given a general explanation of the company as well as some advice on finding a job in the recruiting field.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about our company? Which division are you interested in working in?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Recruit Holdings (Singapore) in Jan 2019

Interview

Two rounds of interview, one with direct manager, next with director. Smooth and fast process, rather friendly interview. Gave me a job briefing and what is expected. Got the answer within 2 working days,

Interview Questions
  • typical behavioral questions. Strengths, weakness. Why this role. etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Recruit Holdings (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Dec 2018

Interview

It took 2 days for the interview process. 1st day was the GD and 1:1 with one of the Seniors. Then people were shortlisted and called again which took like a week. Then a 1:1 with the Manager took place and after that 1:1 with the CEO.

Interview Questions
  • Family background, one understands what they need to do and have a bit of knowledge about the company and their clients.

Recruit Holdings

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Recruit Holdings

Interview

They want to be really sure that you are money-driven and ambitious enough for the job. A lot of questions illustrating how the work's gonna be and they want to see how you would deal with the situation asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Farīdābād, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Recruit Holdings (Farīdābād, Haryana, Haryana)

Interview

2 Interviews. Pleasant interaction. Basic questions about personality. Asked me about the company, myself, future ambitions and my interests in the job profile. They told me about the profile. Gave me 4 days to research about it and asked to meet for the 2nd round. Considerate people.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

Interview

Asked me to come to the office for stage 1 interview. Later I was told that I cannot proceed because I did not have business experience, while it was not stated as one of the requirements on the website or during the interviews.

Interview Questions
  • If you think that it is necessary for consultants should be persuasive, tell me about an incident that you persuaded someone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Recruit Holdings (Tokyo) in Feb 2018

Interview

The first round would be interviewing with the talent acquisition recruiter. Overall, she was really friendly and she also provided many useful information about the job as well as the company. She also tried to answer all of my questions and really flexible in setting up an interview.

Interview Questions
  • how do you know about the recruiting industry and why are you interested in it?

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Recruit Holdings (Calcutta) in Feb 2018

Interview

Very systematic approach with detailed briefing of the KRA and how to handle KPIs; took 2 elaborate personal rounds followed by offer roll out in consecutive weeks and then joining.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Recruit Holdings (Mumbai) in Jan 2017

Interview

Overall the interview process was highly unprofessional and disappointing with RGF Mumbai employee She was more interested about my family and husband’s profession instead of my professional credentials. She was very aggressive and arrogant during the entire conversation. She called me a terrorist because I did not want to disclose about my husband’s company name. She also pointed her finger towards me and she started giving me a lecture about the Credit Suisse background verification process, though she worked there for only 6 months. Even though she is a current employee of RFG, she was more interested to talk about her previous organization processes. If she was very happy with her last organization then why she left her previous organization within 6 months it’s a bit doubtful. The overall message she wanted to convey was that she and RFG consider candidates as terrorists if they do not want to disclose their husband’s company details at the initial interview stages.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews