Raytheon Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Raytheon Technologies

1,241 Interview Reviews

2.6

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The entire process was very standard for the industry. I was asked to tell them about myself followed by a series of questions about my resume. I followed up and eventually they gave me an offer.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies.

Interview

It was pretty good, I enjoyed it, unfortunately, no offer yet! We went over the resume, asked several questions on my resume and I asked some questions too! Surprisingly I never heard from them after the interview, and the job was canceled later on. I wonder if anyone went through the same thing?I interviewed for a position in Arizona but I am pretty sure it could be the same in MA! If you got job canceled after interview, please share your experience.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies (Richardson, TX (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Applied online via a referral. Recruiter reached out to schedule an interview with hiring manager. Had a great conversation with the manager with a couple technical questions and STAR behavioral ones as well. Recruiter reached out the next day and made a verbal offer with written offer coming next day. Negotiated but only got a 3% bump from initial offer.

Procurement Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies (Richardson, TX (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I applied for this position 3+ weeks ago and was invited for a phone interview by the hiring manager 7 days ago. In addition to the hiring manager, someone who would be my coworker also attended the interview. While both extremely professional, they were also very terse and focused. They didn't seem interested in trying to get to know me as a person, but rather checking off a procedural box. I even tried to break the ice with a casual conversation about something had in common with my potential coworker, but they quickly pivoted back to reading off what was an exhaustive list og questions. The questions were all behavioral, but asked in an emotionless and interrogatory fashion. Ultimately, it lasted over 1 hour and 15 minutes. One thing that stood out is that they kept asking about my experience with procurement of software. I was honest about my background, but they didn't let on about whether this would hurt my chances. Also, I'm an "internal" employee, so it's also surprising an interview for an "internal" position would be so tough. Furthermore, they also didn't seem sure about the next steps, staating they could make a decision or conduct more rounds of interviews. Now I'm just waiting on a response, which I'm told I should hear back in 1 to 1.5 week(s).

Interview Questions

• Name 3 characteristics your coworkers would say you have?   Answer Question
    • Can you please describe the procurement process?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had to deal with a stressful situation?   Answer Question
    • What would you change about your job to make it better?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies.

Interview

Relatively easy process. Not too technical. a few questions on object oriented topics. This interview is easy relative to other companies with no algorithm problems. The interview process is an onsite visit.

Interview Questions

• Give some examples of Object oriented programming concepts.   Answer Question

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and scheduled a phone interview. Afterwards, I interviewed with HR and 3 different engineers/managers back to back. Due to the coronavirus, all of the interviews were web based (made my life easier). Majority of the questions were from my resume and past experiences.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies.

Interview

Very straightforward questions regarding experience and why did I apply. It was a smooth interview. Once the interview was over within days I had a response that lead to a second panel interview. There was a number of questions regarding supporting production as a QE.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies.

Interview

Phone screen plus video interview. Mostly just asking about background and things I've done, based on what was written in my resume. Asked for clarifications on what I've accomplished. Overall, low-stress, and very pleasant chat.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raytheon Technologies (Aurora, CO (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

~50 minute phone conversation with a hiring manager and two higher up engineers. Talked about my background, interests, why I wanted to work at Raytheon, etc. Didn't ask for a timeline before getting off the phone - hoping to hear back within the next week or so.

Interview Questions

• Have you been on a team where someone doesn't pull their weight and what did you do   Answer Question

Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Interview

Easy, just getting to know you as a person. Everyone was very kind and seemed to be interested in the process and excited about what you have to offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.