Rakuten Kobo Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 59 of over 59 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Rakuten Kobo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rakuten Kobo

Interview

Llamada muy breve, no fue realmente una entrevista de trabajo y directamente te proponen a hacer una prueba práctico relacionado con el puesto de trabajo sin repasar si el perfil encaja o no con las pruebas técnicas.

Interview Questions
  • Directamente a hacer el test
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rakuten Kobo (Toronto, ON) in May 2021

Interview

First step was an email to schedule interview. The email stated you can use your cellphone to join the call, so I was under impression that it will be oral question answer, but it was actually a coding interview. The interview was with 2 senior developers. They asked me about my current work and previous experience. Then they gave me 2 question to code in react while sharing my screen, without using any resources. It was not that hard but I did terrible in it, not sure why. I would give interview again if I get a chance.

Interview Questions
  • Fix a timer that was broken
  • Edit a code to count occurrence of char in string.

Rakuten Kobo

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rakuten Kobo

Interview

First stage was a video conference call with two developers, second stage was a video conference call with Senior Architect, Operations Manager and Operations Director. I had to solve a coding challenge in the end.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Rakuten Kobo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rakuten Kobo

Interview

A phone call with a recruiter about my background. Then, after about a week, a 1-hour interview with the team lead and a full stack developer. Asked behavioural questions as well as coding challenge (see questions below).

Interview Questions
  • What is wrong with a piece of code. 2 shape classes that have no interface.
  • Write TwoSum algorythm code on codeshare
  • How do you center a div inside a fiv
1 person found this interview helpful

Rakuten Kobo

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rakuten Kobo in Feb 2020

Interview

Hr phone interview.Begin with in introduce self and many tech questions. Then introduce to the job and waiting for the results. Total process time is 20 minutes. Hr is very nice.

Interview Questions
  • what is the difference between having and where?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rakuten Kobo (Toronto, ON)

Interview

There was first a phone screen. Then my recruiter went on vacation and I got handed off to someone else. After about a bit less than 2 weeks I was booked for an on-site interview. During the on-site, the interviewer first talked a little about the position, then asked questions about my CV. Talked about the tech stack. And then asked some cultural fit questions. It was a one on one interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rakuten Kobo

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rakuten Kobo

Interview

Was contacted through email. The phone interview was set up by someone in talent acquisition. They were nice but only asked simple personality questions that didn't allow for much time to describe more technical skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rakuten Kobo

Application

I interviewed at Rakuten Kobo

Interview

I got a phone call from HR person and then had 1st round of interview where I face a group of people for a technical round. There was a piece of code to write and then question answer on that

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rakuten Kobo (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2019

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR first and then an in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of 3 members from the team I would be joining. Questions were standard. I received a call that I got the job the same day I interviewed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rakuten Kobo (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2019

Interview

Very straight forward. Had a call with HR, within two weeks had two interviews with the senior management. By the third week, had the job offer. The process was very straight forward and very simple.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Interviews