RSA Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

RSA Group Interview Questions

Interviews at RSA Group

2.8

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RSA Group (Bedford, MA (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

I received a call to see if I would be interested in a position. I came in for an interview and met with three individuals. Twenty minutes later after I left I was asked if I wanted to come in for a second interview.

Junior Pricing Analyst Interview

Interview

Case study, numeracy test, panel interview discussing case study and other standard interview type questions
    Panel consisted of members of the pricing teams of various departments in the company.
    Questions were on why I wanted this particular role and how my past experiences would benefit me in the role

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSA Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2020.

Interview

One step that many people skip in the job interview process is the review. Reviewing job interview is almost as important as the other steps. The review helps you realize what you did well, and what you could improve on. In order to understand the importance of reviewing job interview, you need to understand how you can review your interview and the two major ways it helps.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSA Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

After HR round /telephonic round you will be invited for the face to face round at their office .
    It contains one Aptitude round of 30 to 35 mins after that one manager interview round.

Interview Questions

• About your internships or projects that you have done ?   Answer Question

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RSA Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

Simple with basic questions. The process started on December with phone screening interview and received the feedback after a month. Both interviews in there offices in London. Good experience, nice environment.

Interview Questions

• Question about military service   1 Answer

Claims Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RSA Group (Chelmsford, England (UK)).

Interview

Competency Based questions. Usual questions used at most interviews. Two people interview with one generally taking notes. Interview was a number of years ago so hard to be more specific.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSA Group.

Interview

It was a positive experience. Two people interviewed me. The interview was around 30mins. They asked me about my previous experience, my confidence of using Excel, some specific questions about Excel(vlookup...)

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSA Group.

Interview

I applied through the College Placement Cell. They conducted aptitude test on the same day as presentation in college. After that shortlisted candidates were required to fill application form followed by telephonic interview. Further shortlisted candidates were invited to the assessment center.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSA Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

Technical + HR round, special focus on Intelligence Quotient and Human Resource. Probability also is a must for preparing. At the same time be well versed with insurance sector.

Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RSA Group (Toronto, ON) in May 2019.

Interview

The process took around 3 months. Initial telephonic screening by HR and second round was a panel interview which was non-technical, mainly wanted to see how I can fit into the organization. The third round was with senior leaders again a panel interview but was solely technical. Afterward was briefed about company vision and challenges that would be poised for me. Finally, an offer letter after rigorous background checks. Overall a very satisfying and very good learning experience from the best of the industry.

Interview Questions

• What is the salary expectation? Was asked this during the panel interview.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.