RBC Senior Account Manager, Business and Personal Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 2,179.0 interviews

Employee Referral25%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at RBC (Vancouver, BC) in Aug 2016

Interview

Professional, polite, polite, a panel interview, which was unexpected, friendly, but so much as to relax me too much. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog in the warm mid-afternoon sunshine.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know what this job does?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RBC (Vancouver, BC) in May 2016

Interview

Took a few weeks, had a phone and panel interview. You have to know your stuff, take the time to meet with employees, know about the job, and learn about what the company is looking for.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions and then probe deeper. Nothing out of the ordinary, but you need to be prepared, RBC is thorough!
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about RBC

Join the conversation on

Toronto Consulting

1m

works at

Deloitte

There are a lot of entry level roles at RBC in Information Technology. Are these really entry-level roles?? I have applied to Business Systems Analyst, junior Operational Support Engineer, and junior Application Support Analyst roles. I'd appreciate if someone from RBC could just refer me to the recruiter. TIA

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RBC (Calgary, AB) in Feb 2015

Interview

Nothing out of the way: first a screening call from a regional recruiter, a 30-min pleasant chat about my previous experience and how it related to the position I was being interviewed for. A face-to-face interview with the hiring manager followed, then a background check (references, credit check etc.), then the second interview. Several days after the second interview I was made an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your decision-making process when you need to assess an application for financing a line of business you know nothing about.
2 people found this interview helpful

RBC

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at RBC

Interview

The interview was a lunch interview, which was incredibly short. The process was more about him going over the goals and objectives of the position. During the interview, the manager also talked about another of his staff's HR issue with me, which should have been a red flag, as I ended up experiencing one of my own.

Interview Questions
  • The most unexpected question was about my door to door marketing experience in my previous role with RBC, which I had never done, and he was well aware that I'd never had any experience doing that in my previous role, as I moved from the call centre. Most of the interview was not questioning me at all, but simply going over the job, as though he'd already made up his mind that I had won the role. Most of the questioning was about the move from one location to another, and if I was interested in doing so.
Be the first to find this interview helpful