Quantum Solutions India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Quantum Solutions India Interview Questions

Interviews at Quantum Solutions India

2.9

PV Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quantum Solutions India.

Interview

A short interview conducted by the CEO and HR manager asking few non technical questions. It was not a difficult one to crack. It was explained that PV is a new work stream and requires training. The interview was also a test of English skills.

Interview Questions

• Work in PV (at the Company) is quiet different from work in Biotechnology (my background)   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quantum Solutions India (Chandigarh (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

One of the employee forwarded my CV to HR then I got phone call to face interview at the CSI office, Chandigarh. The first round is the HR round. They asked many questions regarding my personal aptitude and about drug side effect, adverse reactions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself.
      2. What is the difference between side effect and adverse drug reaction ?
      3. Why do you want to join this company ?   1 Answer

Pharmacovigilance Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mani Majra, Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quantum Solutions India (Mani Majra, Chandigarh (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

The whole process have included 3 step and i got selected in first two round but last round was grammatical round in which i got failed. The interview selection process was good. its a kind of revision to whole basic things

Interview Questions

• questions related to my project work, pharmacology questions mostly   1 Answer

Pharmacovigilance Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quantum Solutions India (Chandigarh (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

I sent a resume online and received a call from the company, initially an HR round is conducted followed by a written round consisting of two parts an english test and a clinical knowledge test. It is followed by a technical round where questions related to your stream of graduation and pharmacovigilance are asked.

Interview Questions

• What will you choose between time and quality?   1 Answer
    • Description of volume 9A and areas where it is implemented?   2 Answers

Negotiation

non-negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quantum Solutions India (Chandigarh (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

It consist of two rounds but they only took one round and said that you are done with your first round and our HR will call you for second round. But I did not receive any call from the other side. I don't understand why they say things like this to candidate if they are not going to do it.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my background, current job profile, and some academic questions.   1 Answer

Pharmacovigilance Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quantum Solutions India (New Delhi (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

- Telephonic round just to see if your academic and professional background matches the position.
    - HR round for communications skills and personality assessment test. Mainly behavioral interview.
    - Technical round consists of written test.

Pharmacy Vigilance Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quantum Solutions India (Chandigarh (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

The candidates have to submit their resume on their website and they call some candidates. I don't know on what basis they call. Then there is an interview in their office. They ask questions related to the resume of the candidate. I don't know on what basis they select the candidates.

Interview Questions

• How much salary do you expect?   1 Answer

Interview

GOOD. Campus recruitment. 2 rounds with CEO nad HR. First round is an interview asking generela questions about your educational background and if you goet selected then a written exam is condiucted which is purely based on Pharmaco vigilance questions and some abbreviations, lab tests, writing section on irrerelevant topics. Its all simple not difficult.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.