Q4 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Q4 Interview Questions

Interviews at Q4

2.5

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Q4.

Interview

The recruiter I had my phone screening with was very unprofessional. The conversation was very one-sided on her part because she kept interrupting me and talking about her own background and experience. The whole thing felt very rushed and disorganized.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Q4.

Interview

Shortest screening interview ever with the most entitled recruiter in the world. The guy called me to ask only a single question: "How much do you know about our company?" And when I answered "Not much", he started moralizing me about the necessity and importance of the research, especially when you apply to such a big and important company. Jokes on him, but when you apply to hundreds of jobs per day, you can't be expected to know everything about the companies you apply to. I'm glad it didn't work out, because obviously these guys have some out of the world expectations.

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON).

Interview

The interview process very laid back and I felt extremely comfortable talking about my past experiences and my future goals with the recruiter. The recruiter did a fantastic job explaining about the culture of the company.

Salesforce Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON) in January 2020.

Interview

It was a quick process, roughly 1.5 weeks. Recruiters were friendly and professional. It included a call from the Recruiter, meeting with the Hiring Manager and then meeting with the Vice President. If you are selected, then the process for a background check and employee reference takes place.

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to how I used Salesforce in the current organization. Also, included were SFDC technical questions.   Answer Question

Q4 Response

Jan. 8, 2020 – Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Partner

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience. We look forward to you joining Q4!

Implementation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied online and a recruiter reached out a week or 2 later (check your spam folder!). Had a phone interview to go over why I wanted to work there, what experience I had, etc.
    Invited to come in for a panel interview with the implementation team and the director. Really great vibe, very energetic and cheerful, easy to talk to and felt like I would fit in well. Huge emphasis on hustle and grind.

Received my offer within a few days, really quick and efficient process

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Interview

It was straightforward. Long assessment , followed by technical phone and then in person . In person was again followed by a assessment.

They gave me asp .net assessment after the in person and later rejected me saying I don’t have sql experience. What a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• In the in person the interviewers asked for all sort of .net, sql , and project related questions   Answer Question
    • In the assessment they asked me to complete the missing pieces in the asp .net api. They expected me to write integration and unit tests in 2 hours.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON) in November 2019.

Interview

I reached out to the hiring manager on LinkedIn. Once I received a response, I was promptly invited for a phone interview, followed by an interview in person with the hiring manager and SVP. A day later, I received an invitation to meet members of the team for a cultural fit assessment, and then received an offer by the end of that week.
    Overall, the process was very quick.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to the specific job responsibilities and my experience doing each.
      I was also asked what I would do in the first few days in the role.   1 Answer

Web Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON) in May 2019.

Interview

Around two weeks. After 5 days I submit the resume, I got an email for a phone interview. It also took a week to have in-person interview. I did not get job offer after the final interview, but the interview is quite easy and casual.

Investor Relations Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON) in May 2019.

Interview

Typical process, phone interview with standard questions, next round is in person with the manager of the team which was a very easy, casual conversation and final round is meeting with the director. I only made it to the second round.

Interview Questions

• What is your preferred manager working style and why?
      How do you deal with urgency?
      Discussed the structure of the team with the manager as well.   Answer Question

Interview

First a phone screening with HR. Then in-person interview with two team members. Then take home test for technical skills. Everyone was very friendly and the interview was fair. You could tell they really cared and wanted to find the perfect person for the role and company. Made me feel at ease

Interview Questions

• The questions covered:
      - CSS, HTML, JS
      - Customer service skills
      - Hobbies/interests
      - Problem solving abilities   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.