Q4 Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Q4

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 35 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Q4 (Mississauga, ON)

Interview

There were 3 rounds - 1. Discussion with HR 2. Cultural interview 3. Technical interview. Each interview is at least an hour long. However everything is based on technical interview outcome so they need to align the process better in order to not waste the time of interviewee. They also take long to get back, sort of keeping candidate for buffer.

Interview Questions
  • There is a scenario shared through multiple screens and you have to describe how you would approach it.
    1 Answer
Application

Interview

I spoke with and HR rep first, then had to submit a video answering questions, and the final step was speaking with one of the Team Leads. Everyone was friendly and helpful along the way.

Interview Questions
Q4
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2021

Interview

I applied for this job through Linkedin and got an interview invite after three weeks. First-round was a Video Interview with the Head of Talent Acquisition. It was a behavioural and situational interview.

Interview Questions
Q4
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Q4

Interview

Interviewer was very rude, felt like they wanted to get it over it. They said they would follow up but did not. They preach about a good workplace culture but I don't know after that.

Interview Questions
Q4
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2020

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter followed by a video interview with a manager/senior team member. As I did my interview closer to the holiday, the process rather took much longer than expected. However, the recruiter was very helpful in keeping me in the loop. Overall great experience, interviewers were very enthusiastic, the conversation was great, got me even more hooked into the company and the role.

Interview Questions
Q4
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON)

Interview

I passed two rounds of interview. The screening interview process was great. Recruiter was very open, straight to the point, and very professional. She explained role and HM expectations. Interview with HM was pleasant with lots of behaviour-based questions.

Interview Questions
  • If I call your old manager what they would tell your area of development would be?
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview process as a whole was done very well. I had a total of 3 rounds - 1 round per week. I felt as though having one interview per week was a great way to expedite the process and allow me to meet and chat with the recruiters, hiring manager and the team. Additionally, I found that the recruiting team did a fantastic job at sending me email updates/replies in a timely manner that would provide me with adequate time to prepare for the next interview. Any questions/comments/concerns that I had, I was able to ask and address them with HR and receive prompt answers to. The questions that were asked during the interviews were both engaging and useful, ranging from a wide selection of behavioural questions. I feel as though this was my smoothest interview process to date - big kudos to the Q4 team for doing their thing!

Interview Questions
  • In terms of team settings, describe an instance where there was a conflict in the team and how you were able to handle it? What steps did you take in ensuring an effective resolution?
Q4
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Q4 in Nov 2020

Interview

Very positive experience. The screening interview was great - HR (Tanvir) was friendly, efficient, and professional. She explained the role and established a very comfortable and enjoyable conversation. I found her approach to be very refreshing and pleasant and left the meeting eager to interview further

Interview Questions
Q4
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Q4 (London, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

The first round was an HR telephone interview. The second round was an interview with the HM via Zoom. Most questions were based on excel. HR was polite and approachable. Feedback was provided weeks later.

Q4
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Q4

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within a week. It was a pretty standard phone interview with the HR person, focused on the company's product and culture. Nothing unusual aside from the ill-mannered interviewer.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Interviews

Popular Careers with Q4 Job Seekers