Q4 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Q4 Interview Questions

Interviews at Q4

2.6

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Q4.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within a week. It was a pretty standard phone interview with the HR person, focused on the company's product and culture. Nothing unusual aside from the ill-mannered interviewer.

Event Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Q4 in September 2020.

Interview

The recruiter was professional and friendly throughout the whole interview process. She was straightforward and honest about what she was looking for in the position and why I wasn't the right fit for it.

Product Owner Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Q4.

Interview

1 phone interview with HR followed by another round of phone interview with the hiring manager.

They told me that I would hear from them within 2 weeks from the interview. Never heard anything back after that. Followed up with HR twice and got nothing.

Please don’t ghost people who have gone through multiple rounds of interview with you. It is extremely rude.

Interview Questions

Q4 Response

Aug. 5, 2020 – VP HR

Thank you for your feedback. On behalf of Q4, I am truly sorry to hear about your experience. Your are completely right, there is no excuse for ghosting at all. I have shared your feedback with the talent team. Your experience is not typical but none the less, we have some work to do to improve! Thank you again for taking the time to post your feedback.

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview process was 3 rounds:
    1) Phone interview with HR - standard initial questions to gauge interest and overall abilities
    2) Zoom interview with direct report - deeper dive into resume and specific questions pertaining to Q4
    3) Panel presentation interview with 4 senior members - Presentation on pitching a sale to a potential Q4 customer, approximately half hour long followed by Q&A

Interview Questions

• Why Q4?
      Name a time you failed to make a sale / close a deal.   1 Answer

Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Q4 (London, England (UK)) in July 2020.

Interview

First, a phone call to talk about my background. Then, I was given a web assessment to do. Final interview was a video call in which we discussed my experiences.

Interview Questions

• Why choose this specific shift?   1 Answer
    • How will you handle your role?   1 Answer

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Q4.

Interview

The recruiter I had my phone screening with was very unprofessional. The conversation was very one-sided on her part because she kept interrupting me and talking about her own background and experience. The whole thing felt very rushed and disorganized.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Q4.

Interview

Shortest screening interview ever with the most entitled recruiter in the world. The guy called me to ask only a single question: "How much do you know about our company?" And when I answered "Not much", he started moralizing me about the necessity and importance of the research, especially when you apply to such a big and important company. Jokes on him, but when you apply to hundreds of jobs per day, you can't be expected to know everything about the companies you apply to. I'm glad it didn't work out, because obviously these guys have some out of the world expectations.

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON).

Interview

The interview process very laid back and I felt extremely comfortable talking about my past experiences and my future goals with the recruiter. The recruiter did a fantastic job explaining about the culture of the company.

Salesforce Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON) in January 2020.

Interview

It was a quick process, roughly 1.5 weeks. Recruiters were friendly and professional. It included a call from the Recruiter, meeting with the Hiring Manager and then meeting with the Vice President. If you are selected, then the process for a background check and employee reference takes place.

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to how I used Salesforce in the current organization. Also, included were SFDC technical questions.   Answer Question

Q4 Response

Jan. 8, 2020 – Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Partner

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience. We look forward to you joining Q4!

Web Support Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Q4 in January 2020.

Interview

Receiving phone interview within three days of application and booked interview the following week and received an offer the next day after interview. It is a really fast process if the position is an immediate need.

Interview Questions

• Could you please tell me about one time you went above and beyond your duty in helping others at work?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.