- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- Romania - All Cities
- - Bucuresti
- - Bucharest, Romania Area
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- United States - All Cities
- - Rhode Island
- - Providence, RI, United States Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
Interviews at Q4
Interviews for Top Jobs at Q4
- Enterprise Account Manager (3)
- Web Support Analyst (2)
- Product Owner (2)
- Event Producer (2)
- Web Support (1)
- Technical Sourcing Specialist (1)
- Project Coordinator (1)
- Client Success Lead (1)
- Developer (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Full Stack Developer (1)
- QA Intern (1)
- Senior Front End Developer (1)
- Talent Acquisition (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Marketing Business Analyst (1)
- Support Analyst (1)
- Business Development Representative (1)
- Investor Relations (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Marketing Automation Specialist (1)
- Office Manager (1)
- Event Manager (1)
- Salesforce Administrator (1)
- Implementation Coordinator (1)
- Investor Relations Lead (1)
- Senior Full Stack Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Product Marketing Manager (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Q4 (Mississauga, ON)
There were 3 rounds - 1. Discussion with HR 2. Cultural interview 3. Technical interview. Each interview is at least an hour long. However everything is based on technical interview outcome so they need to align the process better in order to not waste the time of interviewee. They also take long to get back, sort of keeping candidate for buffer.
- There is a scenario shared through multiple screens and you have to describe how you would approach it.
I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Q4
I spoke with and HR rep first, then had to submit a video answering questions, and the final step was speaking with one of the Team Leads. Everyone was friendly and helpful along the way.
- Do I have any sound editing experience?
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2021
I applied for this job through Linkedin and got an interview invite after three weeks. First-round was a Video Interview with the Head of Talent Acquisition. It was a behavioural and situational interview.
- Explain how you build talent pipelines?
I applied online. I interviewed at Q4
Interviewer was very rude, felt like they wanted to get it over it. They said they would follow up but did not. They preach about a good workplace culture but I don't know after that.
- 1. tell me about yourself
I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2020
Phone interview with a recruiter followed by a video interview with a manager/senior team member. As I did my interview closer to the holiday, the process rather took much longer than expected. However, the recruiter was very helpful in keeping me in the loop. Overall great experience, interviewers were very enthusiastic, the conversation was great, got me even more hooked into the company and the role.
- How do you stay organized? Why Q4? Tell me about yourself?
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON)
I passed two rounds of interview. The screening interview process was great. Recruiter was very open, straight to the point, and very professional. She explained role and HM expectations. Interview with HM was pleasant with lots of behaviour-based questions.
- If I call your old manager what they would tell your area of development would be?
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2020
The interview process as a whole was done very well. I had a total of 3 rounds - 1 round per week. I felt as though having one interview per week was a great way to expedite the process and allow me to meet and chat with the recruiters, hiring manager and the team. Additionally, I found that the recruiting team did a fantastic job at sending me email updates/replies in a timely manner that would provide me with adequate time to prepare for the next interview. Any questions/comments/concerns that I had, I was able to ask and address them with HR and receive prompt answers to. The questions that were asked during the interviews were both engaging and useful, ranging from a wide selection of behavioural questions. I feel as though this was my smoothest interview process to date - big kudos to the Q4 team for doing their thing!
- In terms of team settings, describe an instance where there was a conflict in the team and how you were able to handle it? What steps did you take in ensuring an effective resolution?
I applied online. I interviewed at Q4 in Nov 2020
Very positive experience. The screening interview was great - HR (Tanvir) was friendly, efficient, and professional. She explained the role and established a very comfortable and enjoyable conversation. I found her approach to be very refreshing and pleasant and left the meeting eager to interview further
- Interest in the role and my background
I applied online. I interviewed at Q4 (London, England, England) in Oct 2020
The first round was an HR telephone interview. The second round was an interview with the HM via Zoom. Most questions were based on excel. HR was polite and approachable. Feedback was provided weeks later.
- Tell me about yourself. Why Q4. Why Investor relations.
I applied online. I interviewed at Q4
Applied online and was contacted within a week. It was a pretty standard phone interview with the HR person, focused on the company's product and culture. Nothing unusual aside from the ill-mannered interviewer.