Q4 Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 38 of over 38 interviews

In Person6%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Q4

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Q4

Interview

Fairly easy to follow with timely updates. Great team of recruiters who gives you ample opportunity to also learn about the organization while they learn about your experience. Questions were pretty generic followed by behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • A time where a project was challenging and how did you go about it
    Answer Question

Q4

Application

I interviewed at Q4

Interview

One interview with HR team, second with director and VP, third with VP, director and CRO. Last one included a presentation of a 30/60/90 day plan presented in 45 mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Q4 (Mississauga, ON)

Interview

There were 3 rounds - 1. Discussion with HR 2. Cultural interview 3. Technical interview. Each interview is at least an hour long. However everything is based on technical interview outcome so they need to align the process better in order to not waste the time of interviewee. They also take long to get back, sort of keeping candidate for buffer.

Interview Questions
  • There is a scenario shared through multiple screens and you have to describe how you would approach it.

Application

Interview

I spoke with and HR rep first, then had to submit a video answering questions, and the final step was speaking with one of the Team Leads. Everyone was friendly and helpful along the way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

Phone screen interview, straightforward questions. Interviewer was very sociable and easy to talk to. Basic questions, with some "what would you do in this scenario". Looking for someone who isn't just a coder who can also communicate in non technical language to clients.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2021

Interview

I applied for this job through Linkedin and got an interview invite after three weeks. First-round was a Video Interview with the Head of Talent Acquisition. It was a behavioural and situational interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Q4

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Q4

Interview

Interviewer was very rude, felt like they wanted to get it over it. They said they would follow up but did not. They preach about a good workplace culture but I don't know after that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2020

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter followed by a video interview with a manager/senior team member. As I did my interview closer to the holiday, the process rather took much longer than expected. However, the recruiter was very helpful in keeping me in the loop. Overall great experience, interviewers were very enthusiastic, the conversation was great, got me even more hooked into the company and the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Q4 (Toronto, ON)

Interview

I passed two rounds of interview. The screening interview process was great. Recruiter was very open, straight to the point, and very professional. She explained role and HM expectations. Interview with HM was pleasant with lots of behaviour-based questions.

Interview Questions
  • If I call your old manager what they would tell your area of development would be?

Q4

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Q4 in Nov 2020

Interview

Very positive experience. The screening interview was great - HR (Tanvir) was friendly, efficient, and professional. She explained the role and established a very comfortable and enjoyable conversation. I found her approach to be very refreshing and pleasant and left the meeting eager to interview further

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Interviews