Publix Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 266 of over 1,506.0 interviews

Employee Referral8%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Publix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publix

Interview

I was first asked about my availability. Then, I was asked questions relating to my experience with customer service as a customer and what would make me a fit with the Publix culture.

Interview Questions
  • What would you think would be the most challenging part of your job?
    1 Answer

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

It was a ery simple and easy process. I was interviewed by the store manager, after having a phone interview with a customer service manager. They asked normal interview questions and gave me an offer that day.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave your previous job? Tell me about yourself. What’s your availability like? What did you do at your previous job?

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

It was long but I was treated with respect and the interviewer did try to keep me comfortable during the experience. I was nervous so it did help. The questions were standard.

Interview Questions
  • What is a problem that you have had in the past and how did you overcome it?

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

everything went fantastic i loved every minute of it because theyre a great company to work for. and they are very close to my house. This company has great values and also they have great benefits.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

Everything seemed to be in a hurry. They didn’t like that I wouldn’t budge on my availability, so it didn’t go anywhere. Not truly “flexible” hours. The online application was fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Publix

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publix in Apr 2022

Interview

Walk-in interview was simple and fast. The employer thoroughly explained the job to me and answered all of my questions very well. The environment was clean and friendly, and even though I'm still new to working I felt comfortable in this interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Publix

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Publix

Interview

The interview process is really thorough and involves a drug test. The managers do an excellent job at making the atmosphere and overall process comfortable for you. They also do a good job of making you feel welcome through the entire process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

Easy, laid back, there was a big emphasis on being able to provide good customer service to people. Also, how well you were able to handle multiple types of people a day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

Online test and discussion with the supervisor, the online test is basically the indicator for whether they will hire you or not. With the test results, the supervisor will decide whether to choose you or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I interviewed at Publix (Murfreesboro, TN)

Interview

I filled out an application online. I received a call to ask me for an interview. It went well. I was asked questions and for my availability. The interviewer was kind and professional. I felt great after and accepted my new job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 266 Interviews