Public Outreach Fundraising Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Public Outreach Fundraising

2.0

canvasseur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Public Outreach Fundraising (Montreal, QC).

Interview

Entrevue de groupe (environ 8 personnes). Il y avait 2 personnes pour faire les entrevues. C'était très dynamique, c'était vraiment un beau processus. C'était tranquille, personne n'était stressé, il y avait une ambiance très plaisante.

Interview Questions

• Racontez-moi un moment où vous avez fait d'une grande autonomie ou d'une grande persévérance.   Answer Question

Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Public Outreach Fundraising (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Group interview, didn't seem planned well. A question is asked and whoever answers answers. It seemed disorganized and nothing like an interview I've been to before. I think it's better to take people one by one.

Interview Questions

• Pick your favorite TV show and tell us why it's the best   1 Answer

Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Public Outreach Fundraising.

Interview

Interview was interactive and was asked to go on street and talk to people and ask questions to evaluate how well you can interact and engage someone in conversation. They want to see how well you can engage with the audience.

Interview Questions

• How can you sell a pen or an apple?   2 Answers

PROMOTOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Public Outreach Fundraising (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

It was an easy interview, they'll hire almost anyone. The manager was nice and the process was very fast. It's an ok first job but most people don't make it past the first week. You also have to memorize a lot so you need a good memory.

Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Public Outreach Fundraising (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

Quick and to the point. Performance standards were reviewed. I felt that they were really concerned with my success in the company. I also learned that they promote from within.

Public Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Public Outreach Fundraising (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

I was recruited off of the street, a young man took my information, and the recruiters call me about four days later to set up an interview. I was told that casual dress was fine. It was supposed to be a group interview, but I was the only one who showed; so it was done one-on-one with the HR person. I was called about an hour later to start an evaluation period the following Monday. The first day, there is a training meeting. At that meeting you find out what organization you will fund raising for and will get a script to memorize. Once the script is memorized (hopefully by the next day) you have to recite it to your supervisor before they will let you public fund raise on the street. You have four days to sign up monthly donors in an evaluation period to be hired or "staff." If you don't accomplish that you might be given more time to "staff."

Interview Questions

• Before you get interviewed, you fill out an application. A couple of questions on the ap were "Why should we hire you?," "Why do you want to work for the company, and "Are there any organizations you would feel uncomfortable fundraising for."   Answer Question

Public Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Public Outreach Fundraising (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

There is a group interview. That's where you will fill out your application. Then, the manager will take each candidate into another room for a five minute private interview. You will be asked to sale a fictional item. If you are chosen, you will receive information within the week.

Professional Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Public Outreach Fundraising (Vancouver, BC) in November 2019.

Interview

Applied online, then received an email to schedule an interview. Mainly asked about my personal strengths and weaknesses, and discussed about the responsibilities of the role. We would also follow a little script that introduces what we would say during our fundraising events.

Interview Questions

• What is something you will encounter as a challenge in this position?   Answer Question

Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Public Outreach Fundraising (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2019.

Interview

First of all, one of the recruiters contacted with email to make appointment for phone interview.
    After that, they asked to come to the office for group interview with around 15 candidates another day.

Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Public Outreach Fundraising (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2019.

Interview

Brief phone interview before invited for a person to person interview. It was very chill and casual, had a good chat. More to see if you can hold a conversation and are a chatty likeable person.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.