Protiviti Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 907 of over 907 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Protiviti

Protiviti

Application

I interviewed at Protiviti

Interview

First round interview with one manager, second round interview with MD and manager which consisted of presentation and further questions. Both interviews went well and nice interviewers. Overall a very positive experience

Interview Questions
  • Describe a moment when you demonstrated a particular skill?
    Answer Question

Protiviti

Application

I interviewed at Protiviti

Interview

Interviewed as intern. 2 rounds. First round was with two individuals and Second round was as well. During the interview they presented a technology process and asked about a possible way to optimize.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What Protiviti employees are saying

Join the conversation on

Accounting

20d

works at

Protiviti

My son is in college and wants to go into public accounting. I worked in public before working at Protiviti. I really do not think it is a good path for him, but don’t want to be too negative. Would love some advice from all your younger folks of what you wish you had known about public accounting. He absolutely loves to go to the gym and loves his free time and I just don’t think it would be a good fit.

26 Comments

Join the conversation on

Protiviti

Application

I interviewed at Protiviti

Interview

Very relaxed and includes a case interview. It was very conversational and they seemed passionate about their work. They asked me my three greatest achievement and to talk about each one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Protiviti

Application

I interviewed at Protiviti

Interview

The interview process was 2 back to back interviews and the interviewers were extremely kind and want to understand who you are as a person and what your interested in.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Protiviti

Application

I interviewed at Protiviti

Interview

First round was an interview with HR - I was asked general questions regarding my previous working/ university experiences. The second round of interview was with two managers and it was a technical type of interview.

Interview Questions
  • What activities did you perform during your past working experiences? Please, describe the possible risks that a company in the pharmaceutical sector might experience.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Protiviti (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2021

Interview

I had a quick call with the recruiter. Then there were 2 interviews with a manager and director. Mixture of technical and behavioral questions. I thought the interview style with the director should’ve been more conversational instead of me answering 20 “name a time when… how did you react when…” questions. All interviewers were friendly. Good experience overall.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when… Diversity and inclusion examples Technical questions

Protiviti

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti in Nov 2021

Interview

A three step process- one phone interview and two video call interviews. All interviews were less then half an hour. Short and sweet and professional. After 3rd interview recruiter called an hour later to offer position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Protiviti

Application

I interviewed at Protiviti

Interview

it was easy , be calm and jolly , always smile and be natural , every one can make it . you have all the ability and you are smart

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Protiviti

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Protiviti

Interview

Two rounds within 1st round. One behavioral interview and one case-based interview. They were back to back, Interviewers were very nice and engaging throughout the process. They provide you with some information for the case beforehand.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you worked in a difficult group situation or had to lead a team

Protiviti

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti

Interview

Pretty straightforward, a behavioral followed by a technical interview. The interviewers were very polite and genuinely interested in what I had to say. Took about 3 weeks to hear anything back after the interview

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 907 Interviews