Protiviti Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Protiviti Interview Questions

Interviews at Protiviti

2.8

Technology Consultant Intern Interview

Interview

It was only two rounds on interviews. The first was a short screening interview, and the second was composed of a case and behavioral. Overall, they were all pretty easy and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when something didn't go right for you, and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Interview

The interview was done over phone and took about half an hour. They asked me to go over my resume and tell them about myself. After I was asked if I was willing to relocate and the interviewer gave me more information on the work environment.

Intern Interview

Interview

One behavioral and one case interview; both were very easy and people were friendly. Because of covid, the interviews were conducted online via Zoom. Sessions were 30 minute each but time went by fast and the process did feel rushed by my interviewers.

Interview Questions

• They just asked about my resume experiences and typical qs about myself and goals.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

I had three separate interviews with three different employees in the department in which I was applying to. The interview formats were behavioral, case study, and conversational. Everyone was very encouraging and gave opportunities to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had an open-ended project and how did you go about completing it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

interview process was super easy and straightforward. One intro call, behavioral, and one case interview. Behavioral was intimidating but the typical questions, case interview was much easier than expected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenge you've faced and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

First round phone interview with a recruiter, second round back to back behavioral interview with senior management and case interview with director. All interviews were virtual due to current pandemic.

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

I met with a recruiter during a campus career fair via Zoom for ten minutes. She told me to fill out the application on Handshake and on their website, which I did. After filling out that application I was contacted about a 2-in-1 interview that was half case-study and half behavioral. They give you some information about the case study the night before but more information during, and the information given during the interview outlined everything you needed to know. The behavioral part of the interview had pretty standard behavioral questions. I thought both of my interviewers were very friendly and invested and divulged a lot of information about their time at Protiviti.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to take on a project you did not expect to take on.
      Tell me about a time when you've worked on a team.   Answer Question

Consulting Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Interview consisted of 2 sessions for 30 minutes. The first was a case interview and the second was behavioral. Neither were too tricky but be prepared to think hard.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you were at your best. Tell me a story   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

I applied through their website and then was contacted for an initial phone interview. The recruiter I talked with was nice but it felt like our conversation was going no where, it was mostly just small talk and her explaining what the internship was like and if I had any questions.

Intern Interview

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews. First, there was a phone interview, then there was a behavioral interview conducted by someone else and finally a case interview by another person.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.