Prodigy Education Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 100 of over 100 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prodigy Education (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview process was unmatched. The talent acquisition partner was clear and prompt with communication throughout the process and transparent. In my opinion she went above and beyond when it came to setting expectations. There was a phone screening and a total of three interviews. Between all the individuals who participated there was a consistency when it came to the culture and I sensed there was a strong one. Overall it was thorough and one of the best interview experiences I've had to date.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were evenly distributed between technical skills and leadership qualities.
    Answer Question
5 people found this interview helpful

Prodigy Education

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prodigy Education

Interview

Ok, I got a phone interview with a recruiter at this company. I booked the date through the calendar thing they provide. After I confirmed the booking, a few days later, the recruiter sent me another booking saying there is a conflict on the booking (there was no conflict at all when I first booked the interview). So, I was sure, I changed the date. Finally, the interview day came, I was waiting for a call, prepared, but the recruiter never called. What a ridiculous joke. Thus, I emailed her once, twice, three times... no replies... I decided to DM her on LinkedIn and finally, I got the response saying this position is already filled up. I was honestly very excited when I first got the interview but from this ridiculously unprofessional and rude experience, I don't think I would apply for this company...

Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Prodigy Education (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process was great. The team is energetic, friendly, direct, and goal-oriented. They asked great follow-up questions. Get prepared well and know what you are talking about. 1. HR initial monitoring call. 2. Interview with the hiring manager. 3. Assignment was given. 4. Panel interview with CMO and Sr Directors 5. Culture fit interview

Interview Questions
  • Q: How do you handle conflict? Q: Tell me about a time you failed.
10 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prodigy Education (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

The best interview process I have ever experienced. The HR contact who liaised with me throughout the process was amazing! Interview feedback was communicated clearly throughout the process. The screening process allowed me to get a good sense of what the role and culture of the company would be like which ultimately led me to accept a position at the company.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Prodigy Education (Toronto, ON) in May 2021

Interview

Involves a phone screen, online assessment (testing Python and SQL), interview with some coding exercises (SQL & Python), take-home assignment presenting findings to team and finally a interview with VP and Analytics Manager focusing on soft skills and cultural / team fit. It’s not an easy process and one of the most rigorous I’ve been through, but what I will say is that it made me want to be part of the company even more. When you realize they put this much effort into screening candidates, you know you’ll be working with many talented individuals. It also feels good if you can make it far and something you can be proud of! Everyone I spoke with was really engaging, warm, knowledgeable, passionate and friendly. HR was amazing too, and they kept the lines of communications open and transparent so I knew where I stood in the whole process. This, I can say, was unmatched with other companies I’ve interviewed with.

Interview Questions
  • SQL questions and questions to better understand how you manage stakeholders.
10 people found this interview helpful

Prodigy Education

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Prodigy Education in Jun 2021

Interview

invited to phone interview after 2-3 days applied, regular behavioral questions and going through work experience, I was told that an online assessment was on the way but no one contact me after.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Prodigy Education

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prodigy Education in Jun 2021

Interview

I had 2 interviews: one with HR, and another one with the hiring manager. I truly enjoyed talking with them, and I found the interviews very deep and meaningful. I would definitely continue with the interview process, but got another offer and decided to accept it.

Interview Questions
  • - How do you handle A/B tests - Why Prodigy Games - What's your process for go-to-market
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Prodigy Education

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prodigy Education in May 2021

Interview

I had a phone screen with Lauren and moved to an assessment online a 1 hr zoom interview and then a 1.5 hour Technical interview. The process was seamless and Lauren kept me very informed through each step.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to bring a project I had worked on to show them some code.
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prodigy Education (Etobicoke, ON)

Interview

It’s probably the most negative interview experience I’ve ever had. Note: I’ve been in the project management field for +13 yrs. Here’re the reasons why: - Incompetent recruiter (limited professional experience, poor interviewing skills); - For the second round I was requested to solve a case study. Unfortunately, I never had a chance to present it and provide my views on the case; - No feedback received (after I requested it). Advice: Be considered of people’s time and ensure you have experienced recruiters/HR managers assigned to conduct interviews for managerial positions.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Prodigy Education

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prodigy Education

Interview

Process took about 2-weeks. Pros: Good company culture from what I gathered and a few enthusiastic data folks. Recruiters provide detailed feedback to candidates. Cons: As mentioned in previous posts, the interview process is far too long. A coding assessment that is ~3hours in duration followed by a technical virtual interview that is an additional ~2hrs. Spent an awful amount of time going over a coding assessment in detail (which by the way, I was not told about in advance -- they only informed me that the interview would involve some stats/coding -- not going over the answers of a timed exercise I had completed days prior). They also provided a business case study. These are common in DS interviews, but involve the interviewer working together with a candidate to solve the problem. Unfortunately, this was not the case here. Their approach to asking this question was...puzzling.The interviewer simply gave a vague problem without much context. They were also uninformative in their responses to clarification questions making it difficult to see this as a "collaborative" exercise. The interviewer was junior, so I am assuming this is explains their lack of experience here. Regardless, I would think that it would be more reasonable to assess how well you can work with a candidate as opposed to just giving them a vague question and seeing how they work through it.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Python coding, SQL, ML Scenario questions. Going over answers for timed test component.
2 people found this interview helpful