Pottery Barn Visual Merchandising Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Pottery Barn Visual Merchandising Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Pottery Barn

2.0

Visual Merchandising Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pottery Barn in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted the next day by their store HR for an interview. Since she was HR, that first interview was super easy and conversational and more of a get-to-know-you type of interview. I was called back a couple days later to meet with the visual manager. Her questions were more focused and the last twenty minutes of my 45 minute interview with her was a sort of working interview where she showed me one of the rooms and asked what I'd change and why.

Interview Questions

• Why Pottery Barn?   1 Answer
  • What are your biggest strengths?   Answer Question
  • Tell me your background and explain how it can benefit you at Pottery Barn.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pottery Barn

Visual Merchandising Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (Brea, CA (US)).

Interview

I cannot begin to tell you how important it is to dress nice to an interview. I often see people walk in dressed in rags. First impressions are everything.. I got an application and a couple of days later the former GM interviewed me. She was amazing! Very detailed on what the position entailed and very personal. They ask you about yourself and your future plans. Make sure to practice and know what you want to say.

Interview Questions

• She asked about creativity and my strengths. Also what I'm bad at. Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got hired on the spot.

Visual Merchandising Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pottery Barn in September 2014.

Interview

Very positive interview,. My previous merchandising skills and interest in the company led to a good match up. I interviewed with the customer service manager who was very personable yet professional. The turnaround was within a day and was offered a job without having to go for additional interviews. The wage negotiation took a bit longer but was not a problem, done over phone.

Interview Questions

• How much would you like to be paid?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for a bit more

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.