Find jobs for Visual Merchandising Associate

Pottery Barn Visual Merchandising Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 175 interviews

Interviews at Pottery Barn

Positive100%
In Person67%
Applied online33%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Pottery Barn

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pottery Barn in Jun 2015

Interview

I applied online and was contacted the next day by their store HR for an interview. Since she was HR, that first interview was super easy and conversational and more of a get-to-know-you type of interview. I was called back a couple days later to meet with the visual manager. Her questions were more focused and the last twenty minutes of my 45 minute interview with her was a sort of working interview where she showed me one of the rooms and asked what I'd change and why.

Interview Questions
  • Why Pottery Barn?
    1 Answer
  • What are your biggest strengths?
  • Tell me your background and explain how it can benefit you at Pottery Barn.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (Brea, CA)

Interview

I cannot begin to tell you how important it is to dress nice to an interview. I often see people walk in dressed in rags. First impressions are everything.. I got an application and a couple of days later the former GM interviewed me. She was amazing! Very detailed on what the position entailed and very personal. They ask you about yourself and your future plans. Make sure to practice and know what you want to say.

Interview Questions
  • She asked about creativity and my strengths. Also what I'm bad at. Nothing unexpected.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pottery Barn

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pottery Barn in Sep 2014

Interview

Very positive interview,. My previous merchandising skills and interest in the company led to a good match up. I interviewed with the customer service manager who was very personable yet professional. The turnaround was within a day and was offered a job without having to go for additional interviews. The wage negotiation took a bit longer but was not a problem, done over phone.

Interview Questions
  • How much would you like to be paid?
Be the first to find this interview helpful