Pottery Barn Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Pottery Barn Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions

Interviews at Pottery Barn

2.6

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

It was a very thorough and informative process. I was able to speak with 3 managers at length about the job requirements and my qualifications. I had a preliminary phone interview with the lead Manager and then met in person with all three. The process happened over a 3 week time span.

Interview Questions

• How important do I think it is to greet and meet the customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quick. I told them what I needed. They offered it to me

Other Interview Reviews for Pottery Barn

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (Durham, NC (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application and was asked back for an interview. Then I was interviewed with another person. I was not crazy about this. I didn't know going which position I was interviewing for. I had applied for a sales job but was interviewed for a merchandising job. I had just broken a rib so I could have shortened the process early since there was no way I could do merchandising with a broken rib.

Interview Questions

• Look around the store, tell me how you think we could improve it.   1 Answer

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pottery Barn in May 2014.

Interview

Had two interviews one with gm and assistant manager. Went out to sales floor and had to design a section of store. Asked basic management questions and they really wanted for you to talk about yourself. Overall interview was casual and just be confident.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (Toronto, ON) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. I was waited on a bench outside the store on that day. The manager came out and talked to me. He asked me few questions and let me filled in an application form at the end.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself
      2. What do you know about Pottery Barn
      3. Why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pottery Barn.

Interview

Applied online after seeing a they were hiring. A couple days later I received a phone call to come in for an interview. Asked for the manager and we talked sitting on a couple dining chairs off a lifestyle. Interview was at 9am and I came in around 8:50am. Seriously the interview was done before 9am. Was told I was hired.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.