Pottery Barn Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Pottery Barn

1 Interview Review

1.0

Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Desert, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (Palm Desert, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Brief and I was asked about my previous job. Interview lasted 25 minutes. I was offered the job on the spot verbally by the general store manager however they have not treated me as priority/new hire even after 2 weeks they still were not able to give me a call back after I called for the status of the background check which passed also all of my references which passed and still no start date. Very unprofessional. With my 8 years of retail experience this was the most uncalled process I have ever been through. If they are already treating me this way then that's usually how they will treat you behind closed doors. I don't think giving someone the waiting feeling is professional at all. It just shows how retail has incompetence of just a simple hiring process. I would not want to work here at all. I hope you are mindful when applying here.
What you think I am still waiting around to hear from you? Get real and Get Professional. I am human and have student loans and 20 hours per week is not realistic especially when you have me waiting around. I know how retail is and hours are cut. How can they think someone can live off 20 hours per week. I hope the CEO see's this.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience?
    Are you okay with using a ladder?
    Are you okay with finding merchandise?
    Are you okay with 20 hours per week?
    Are you okay with unloading a truck?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.