Pottery Barn Stock Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Pottery Barn Stock Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Pottery Barn

1.8

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (Birmingham, AL (US)).

Interview

Asked a few questions about values and work ethic. Everyone was very nice and professional, whole process took less than 30 mins and was hired on the spot. I just walked in.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pottery Barn

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pottery Barn.

Interview

Met with manager and stock room manager. Talked about my previous work experience, specifically my customer service experience. Toured the stock room and was offered the job. Didn't start for another week or so, but once I did I was working somewhat steady hours. As long as you are a friendly person with the ability to think for yourself and make smart decisions, the will probably like you and consider you for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience dealing with the general public?   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (Buffalo, NY (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Easy, one phone call to come in and interview with the assistant store manager. Entire process took about a week to here back an answer. I came in and did paperwork with the general manager who also gave a brief orientation. Interview was short maybe a 30 minute conversation max. Very casual and laid-back.

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (Calgary, AB) in September 2016.

Interview

A short 15-minute interview just right outside the store's mall entrance. Just very simple questions, just bring a good attitude and showcase sublime work ethic. Typically would offer you a job right after the interview if you do well.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with lifting more than 50lbs   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.