Find jobs for Stock Associate

Pottery Barn Stock Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 175 interviews

Applied online25%
1.6
HardAverageEasy

Pottery Barn

Application

I interviewed at Pottery Barn

Interview

Quick simple and straightforward. Show up, unpack boxes and be organized was the important parts. As long as you have a good attitude you should get the job. Dress nice but appropriate for the position

Interview Questions
  • Are you an organized person?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (Birmingham, AL)

Interview

Asked a few questions about values and work ethic. Everyone was very nice and professional, whole process took less than 30 mins and was hired on the spot. I just walked in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (Calgary, AB) in Sep 2016

Interview

A short 15-minute interview just right outside the store's mall entrance. Just very simple questions, just bring a good attitude and showcase sublime work ethic. Typically would offer you a job right after the interview if you do well.

Interview Questions
  • Are you okay with lifting more than 50lbs

Pottery Barn

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Pottery Barn

Interview

Met with manager and stock room manager. Talked about my previous work experience, specifically my customer service experience. Toured the stock room and was offered the job. Didn't start for another week or so, but once I did I was working somewhat steady hours. As long as you are a friendly person with the ability to think for yourself and make smart decisions, the will probably like you and consider you for the position.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience dealing with the general public?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (Buffalo, NY) in Oct 2012

Interview

Easy, one phone call to come in and interview with the assistant store manager. Entire process took about a week to here back an answer. I came in and did paperwork with the general manager who also gave a brief orientation. Interview was short maybe a 30 minute conversation max. Very casual and laid-back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed