Pottery Barn Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Pottery Barn Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Pottery Barn

2.0

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I was called into the store and we had a very casual conversation about my background and goals. They described the position, shift requirement and the need to work the stockroom. Very nice and unstressfull process. A second interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I could work various shifts, holidays and weekends.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pottery Barn

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (Boise, ID (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed with another interviewee. I think this helped lessen the stress and made my personality come accross better. I had not had any prior retail experience but felt like the interview went pretty smoothly.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia (South Africa)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (Virginia (South Africa)).

Interview

Went through two interviews. I was told the first interview would be a group interview but it was just me. It was really laid back and comfortable in both interviews. The hiring manager interviewed me first and then the general manager. One thing to note is that if you are trying to get an interview they most likely won't ever call you from your online application. You have to be persistent in calling to see if you can schedule an interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.