Pottery Barn Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Pottery Barn Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Pottery Barn

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pottery Barn.

Interview

I had an initial group interview with the Assistant Manager, and then another interview with another Assistant Manager, then a 3rd interview with the General Manager. It was all very thorough and easy.

Interview Questions

• They are really looking for your passion for interiors and home decorating, which makes sense. You need to let it really show.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. They are hoping that you love the work enough to give up what deserves more pay.

Other Interview Reviews for Pottery Barn

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pottery Barn (Calgary, AB) in April 2015.

Interview

I went back and forth in e-mails for three weeks with management after seeing an a in the mall. They was ight. I tried to sound super professional with it all. after a couple of emails we set up a phone interview, but they never called me. After two weeks I emailed them again and after another couple of emails back and forth we finally had a face to face interview coming up. The interview in person lasted about ten-ish minutes and had fairly simple questions. Its was just the process of getting to the interview took a while and was kind of messy.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.